Online Mode!

Suggestion about new game mode (campaign, EDH, etc...)
Saint

Re: Online Mode!

Post by Saint »

bcdiscman wrote:
Azul wrote:I'd personally prefer 2-player back because PSP's seem so darn rare. Every person and their pet cat owns a DS but very few PSP's out there to actually play ad-hoc with, unless there is some way to play it on that Ad-Hoc program released on Playstation 3.
I can't speak for the whole world but where I'm from...lots of folks own PSP's, There are three in my house. I have one, my 10 year old son has one, heck even my 3 year old son has a hacked PSP. :lol:
Gotta agree on that one aswell, see lots of ppl in the train with psp's listening to music on them etc. so i do think alot of ppl have psp's and to be honest i think like atleast 50% of them has them hacked and sorry wolo but they don't have the CFW for homebrew purpose lol.
So really as long as Wagic is being promoted enough (i promoted it on some magic forums aswell) it will just grow in people that use it, even if they don't own a PSP they can play it on there PC and they will be linked in online modus aswell if/wen the online modus is applied.
(and in my oppinion a DS is for ppl that OR like to play zelda and mario OR are under 12 OR play them for puzzle games.)
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
bbc

Post by bbc »

If (or rather, when) the dev team does make the ad-hoc mode available, full world-wide play is just a step away. We could use Xlink Kai VPN features to turn ad-hoc mode into full world-wide battle mode.

Us folks in Europe will have to stay up all night to play Wololo, though :-(.

Xlink Kai info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XLink_Kai
http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/
bakuryu

Post by bakuryu »

Hi everybody!!

It's my first post in this forum...

I'm from Rio de Janeiro(Brazil), and I have a PSP and a lot of friends near my house who has one!!!
We are great fans of the PSP(who has great games like Monster Hunter) and Magic as well(this one I having playing since I was 12 with my friends in school)!!! (I'm 22 Know) :)
Some days ago discovered Wagic!!! and it's a Amazing unbleaveble Homebrew!!!!
Who can imagine that one of the best games of psp would be a homebrew?!!
We are playing it everyday for many hours!! It´s a dream come true... :D :D Magic and psp together!!

And my point is... With everybody playing around me and making powerfull decks how we can discover who is the best??
A ad-hoc mode would be wagic reaching the perfection!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please master Wololo listen to my prays let me show my Friends who is Best!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks!! Sorry for any english mistake :P
matchet

Post by matchet »

Instead of online mode, is better to focus in Ad-Hoc mode to play with friends, is more easily than online infraestructure mode, but still hard to code.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

@matchet: you're forgetting that half our users are PC players. We don't want to work on a solution that would be "PSP only", it's a waste of time
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

wagic perfection would require more then just adhoc or multiplayer...wagic wont be "perfect" until the bug list is gone, it supports all cards, and runs multiplayer.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

by that time I think we'd have to seek approval from WotC or be buried.