tournaments

Suggestion about new game mode (campaign, EDH, etc...)
pincho

tournaments

Post by pincho »

how about including a tounament mode in game modes?? It would be very nice to play tournaments against various AI decks. There could be 2 modes: you use a choosen deck and the AI pre done decks or every player with random decks. It would also be great if the the number of players could be choosen.
The difficulty could be also choosed: in easy mode the AI uses decks which you have beaten sevral times and are marked as "easy" and the opposite for the difficult mode.
There could also be included special rewards. Another idea would be to include pre done tournaments with all (th AI's and yours) the decks done. these tournaments could unlock trophies...

I houpe you like my ideas
????
Zethfox

Re: tournaments

Post by Zethfox »

hehe you dont want to fight against decks listed as "easy" i buff the Ai when its listed as easy :)
pincho

Post by pincho »

ye, I know, easy decks end up being really boring, but as more options the better, isnt it? xD

P.S: But what do you think about the idea? Being realistic, is it possible at all?
????
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

There was some code to do that a while ago, it got lost eventually. But yeah, it's definitely doable.
pincho

Post by pincho »

I'm glad to hear this :D Does it means that it wil be available for the next release?
????
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

im not so sure it will be in for next release, no....we're pretty much wrapping up the next release within the next couple weeks...
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

pincho wrote:I'm glad to hear this :D Does it means that it wil be available for the next release?
No plan for the short term future