currently medium Issue 376 in the svn

Known bugs and issues not yet fixed are moved to this section. Please do not post cards bugs here post them in the current version bug topic.
Zethfox

currently medium Issue 376 in the svn

Post by Zethfox »

i would like to correct this person lol...its not that its "thinking its the player" that trigger "@damaged(creature) from(this)" is broken...it has nothing to do with what abilities the creature has...UNLESS they have first strike then in most cases it does go through...IF you didnt kill the mob damaged....its just a completely broken trigger right now...the check for this version of @damaged should trigger even if the creatures died...
AND i think i know a fix for this trigger but i dont know how to code C++...

currently at the combat damage, creatures that get damaged and hit 0 toughness INSTANTLY FASTER THEN A BLINK OF AN EYE go right to the graveyard...if a tiny itty bitty delay were added before it get thrown to the graveyard, it might give this trigger enough time to see that the coditions were true...

[EDIT ABRA : Moved - Please do not discuss open issue in the card coding section, moved to the appropriate forum to discuss open issue, note that you can add your comment directly in the SVN if you so whish]