[ISSUE 289] "Tap, tap, destroy" menu & Freeze

Known bugs and issues not yet fixed are moved to this section. Please do not post cards bugs here post them in the current version bug topic.
Saint

[ISSUE 289] "Tap, tap, destroy" menu & Freeze

Post by Saint »

Don't know if this is fixed in SVN or even what happpened exactly but here goes:

I was playing the Life & Death deck and after playing a few cards a weird popup menu saying "Tap" "Tap" "Destroy" (" " as in choices) and it crashed, well no big deal it happens, i restart the game, every single card not in a deck (so in my "library") wen't *poof*.... and that blows ALOT since i was buying cards for multiple "Todo" decks spend about uhmm 70000 credits on random cards and now there just well gone... lol so i would say that's kind of a major bug.

[EDIT ABRA : renamed & moved]
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Psyringe

Re: Major bug

Post by Psyringe »

That's issue 289 - known bug, not fixed yet. The collection deletion is a new detail, feel free to add it to the issue description.
Saint

Post by Saint »

K will do, *sigh* now i gotta buy all the cards all over again or use cheat.. blah oh well can't be helped, it's homebrew afterall.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Saint

Post by Saint »

Could you add it to the bug list yourself? Tried creating a google account a couple of times but it has SMS verification now a days and it just won't come thru.
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

Done, added the info to issue 289.

Googlecode didn't ask me for SMS verification when I signed up some months ago. I think it only does so when you're either trying to register multiple accounts from the same IP within 24 hours, or when other means of identification are failing. Your browser security may be acting up again.
Saint

Post by Saint »

Psyringe wrote:Done, added the info to issue 289.

Googlecode didn't ask me for SMS verification when I signed up some months ago. I think it only does so when you're either trying to register multiple accounts from the same IP within 24 hours, or when other means of identification are failing. Your browser security may be acting up again.
Tyvm, well i do have multiple google accounts on one IP but didn't register them recently, have them for ages but those aren't mine.