Artifacts of Empires (Code Needed)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
Zecoden

Artifacts of Empires (Code Needed)

Post by Zecoden »

Hi wagic guys, first of all i want to say thanks to everyone that make wagic possible today , giving us hours of free fun. =)
Then i've noticed that the three artifacts of the Empires:

-Scepter of the Empires:
[card]
name=Scepter of Empires
auto={T}:damage:1 target(player) && aslongas(crown of empires|mybattlefield) aslongas(throne of empires|mybattlefield) damage:2
text={T}:Scepter of Empires deals 1 damage to target player. It deals 3 damage to that player instead if you control artifacts named Crown of Empires and Throne of Empires.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]

-Crown of the Empires:
[card]
name=Crown of Empires
auto={3}{T}:tap target(creature) && aslongas(scepter of empires|mybattlefield) aslongas(throne of empires|mybattlefield) untap && aslongas(scepter of empires|mybattlefield) aslongas(throne of empires|mybattlefield)
text={3}, {T}: Tap target creature. Gain control of that creature instead if you control artifacts named Scepter of Empires and Throne of Empires.
mana={2}
type=Artifact
[/card]

-Throne of the Empires:
[card]
name=Throne of Empires
auto={1}{T}:token(Soldier,Creature Soldier,1/1,white) && aslongas(crown of empires|mybattlefield) aslongas(scepter of empires|mybattlefield) token(Soldier,Creature Soldier,1/1,white)*4
text={1}, {T}: Put a 1/1 white Soldier creature token onto the battlefield. Put five of those tokens onto the battlefield instead if you control artifacts named Crown of Empires and Scepter of Empires.
mana={4}
type=Artifact
[/card]

didn't work, at least for me. I have 3 of them in play (also 2 copies of each one) and the effects are exactly the same (except for throne, this works perfect) . Also, the code for crown didn't say anything about "gain control"

I ask for some help cuz i don't know almost anything about card coding.

Thanks and a big hug from Barcelona (sorry for my bad english too)!!
Help pls !!
Zethfox

Re: Artifacts of Empires (Code Needed)

Post by Zethfox »

sorry for the very delayed reply, this is fixed in current now. thank you for reporting.
Zecoden

Post by Zecoden »

Thank you for answer!!!!

And thanks to all people that make Wagic possible!!!
valenzuela

Post by valenzuela »

Thanks for helping
Can You describe what You did?geometry dash
Which buttons map where? Should I delete duplicated bindings?
I can only map back button (arrow). I cant map volume keys, menu (middle button), power or menu (menu displays "settings" and "about" option).
Can You post Your settings?