Gemstone caverns (Code needed)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
LuLu

Gemstone caverns (Code needed)

Post by LuLu »

guys is there anyone of you knows how to code this "GEMSTONE CAVERNS" if it is really possible
dber

Re: Gemstone caverns (Code needed)

Post by dber »

There aren't specified turn restrictions, so your card cannot be coded.
For example, serra avenger can be played only while/after 4th turn (ONLY AND AFTER GAME TURN 7, coded as a restriction turn:7), Gemstone Caverns say ONLY GAME TURN 2 (can't be coded). Well if any admin can code this, bullseye

Sorry dude
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

it's more of a matter of not knowing any other cards cared about the turn, when i added leylines i searched for things and was only able to find the angel which seemed to care, if you can give me more examples of cards which state "only on turn blah" i would be more then happy to add support for it
dber

Post by dber »

Zethfox wrote:it's more of a matter of not knowing any other cards cared about the turn, when i added leylines i searched for things and was only able to find the angel which seemed to care, if you can give me more examples of cards which state "only on turn blah" i would be more then happy to add support for it
there aren't more cards like that
some like lotus bloom, wheel of fate, have the restriction turn:200 (never can be casted, only suspended), and Idk the sintaxis of the turn:n cause if we know the sintaxis, we would be able to code it using

auto: @movedTo(this|myBattlefield) restriction{turn~lessthan~3} counter(0/0,1,Luck)
but doesn't work, cause idk the sintaxis of a specifying turns
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

auto: @movedTo(this|myBattlefield) restriction{turn~lessthan~3} counter(0/0,1,Luck)

this is what i am saying i could add :)
however i would still have another boundary to cross, "if you didn't go first" i guess this would be possible with
auto: @movedTo(this|myBattlefield) restriction{turn~equalto~3}:name(put gemstone in play) may moveto(mybattlefield) and((counter(0/0,1,Luck)))

i can add support for "turn" just wish i knew what else cared about the turn :)