Caltrops (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
Toben

Caltrops (Working & Added)

Post by Toben »

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Caltrops
auto=@each blockers:damage:1 all(creature[attacking])
text=Whenever a creature attacks, Caltrops deals 1 damage to it.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]
I love this card, was very surprised it hadn't been coded yet. For extra fun, combo with Death Pits of Rath (and/or Dingus Staff) in your creatureless deck of choice.

Only problem I found is that the AI is dumb and attacks even when it's clearly pointless/suicidal, but that's more of a problem with the AI, and something that it does with lots of other cards, too.
Dr.Solomat

Re: Caltrops - Requires Confirmation

Post by Dr.Solomat »

This is a card that will possibly be added soon due to combat trigger improvements. I will tell you if and when this improvement will be added to the game by its creator Zethfox (or he will do it personally).
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Re: Caltrops (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Caltrops is codable now due to Zeth's huge update on rev2444.

Note that you can only play it if you are playing with rev2444 or higher. In the last official release - Wagic 0.13.1 - Caltrops won't work.

[card]
name=Caltrops
auto=@each my blockers:damage:1 all(creature[attacking])
auto=@each opponent blockers:damage:1 all(creature[attacking])
text=Whenever a creature attacks, Caltrops deals 1 damage to it.
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn