New coded cards (tested, needs confirmation)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
ph34rbot

New coded cards (tested, needs confirmation)

Post by ph34rbot »

Kor Line-Slinger

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Kor Line-Slinger
auto={T}:tap target(creature[power<=3])
text={T}:Tap target creature with power 3 or less.
mana={1}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Kor Scout
power=0
toughness=1
[/card]
Torch Slinger

[card]
name=Torch Slinger
kicker={1}{R}
auto=kicker damage:2 target(creature)
text=Kicker {1}{R} (You may pay an additional {1}{R} as you cast this spell.) -- When Torch Slinger enters the battlefield, if it was kicked, it deals 2 damage to target creature.
mana={2}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Goblin Shaman
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Flame-Kin Zealot

[card]
name=Flame-Kin Zealot
auto=all(creature|myBattlefield) 1/1 ueot
auto=all(creature|myBattlefield) haste ueot
text=When Flame-Kin Zealot enters the battlefield, creatures you control get +1/+1 and gain haste until end of turn.
mana={1}{R}{R}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Elemental Berserker
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Sunhome Enforcer

[card]
name=Sunhome Enforcer
abilities=lifelink
auto={1}{R}:1/0
text=Whenever Sunhome Enforcer deals combat damage, you gain that much life. -- {1}{R}: Sunhome Enforcer gets +1/+0 until end of turn.
mana={2}{R}{W}
type=Creature
subtype=Giant Soldier
power=2
toughness=4
[/card]
Smogsteed Rider

[card]
name=Smogsteed Rider
auto=aslongas(Smogsteed Rider[attacking]|myBattlefield) lord(creature[attacking]) fear ueot
text=Whenever Smogsteed Rider attacks, each other attacking creature gains fear until end of turn. (They can't be blocked except by artifact creatures and/or black creatures.)
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Wizard
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
Schismotivate

[card]
name=Schismotivate
target=creature
auto=4/0
auto=-4/0 target(creature)
text=Target creature gets +4/+0 until end of turn. Another target creature gets -4/-0 until end of turn.
mana={1}{U}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]
Last edited by ph34rbot on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
KF1

Re: New coded cards (tested, needs confirmation)

Post by KF1 »

Thanks for sharing these. I'll try them out and if I run into any problems I'll post here.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Kor Line-Slinger:

I was playing a game against the AI and the AI Kor Lineslinger (over two turns) was able to tap my 4/2 Flametongue Kavu and my 6/6 Allosaurus rider. It's only supposed to tap a power 3 or less creature.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

try it with [power <=3]
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

I added Flame-Kin Zealot, Kor Line-Slinger, and Torch Slinger to the svn. Thx for posting!

Sunhome Enforcer does not have likelink! Read the card!

Schismotivate is not codable right now. It needs 2 legal targets if you want to cast it. Wagic cannot check that when the card is coded this way.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
KF1

Post by KF1 »

I was impressed enough with these cards that I built a deck with Flame-Kin Zealot, Kor Line-Slinger,Torch Slinger and Sunhome Enforcer in it.

I added some SOM cards (including True Conviction: {W} Enchantment: creatures have doublestrike/lifelink )to it but will need to swap out the Sunhome Enforcer for another card until it is coded properly. The AI never attacked with Sunhome Enforcer so I never noticed the combat damage not working properly and during my games, the True Conviction was in play... Head to palm moment.
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Dr.Solomat wrote:I added Flame-Kin Zealot, Kor Line-Slinger, and Torch Slinger to the svn. Thx for posting!

Sunhome Enforcer does not have likelink! Read the card!

Schismotivate is not codable right now. It needs 2 legal targets if you want to cast it. Wagic cannot check that when the card is coded this way.
About the sunhome enforcer, I know it's different from lifelink since it staks, then you should check the official primitives because there's lots and lots of cards with the exact same wording and the ability lifelink incorrect then. Remove all those cards or include sunhome enforcer.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

ph34rbot wrote: you should check the official primitives because there's lots and lots of cards with the exact same wording and the ability lifelink incorrect then. Remove all those cards or include sunhome enforcer.
People complain when we remove existing cards. The fact that we introduced incorrect cards in the past doesn't mean we should keep doing it ;)
But I agree, that card could be added as "borderline" probably (assuming lifelink is the only issue)