Sharding Sphinx (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
Th1rte3n

Sharding Sphinx (Working & Added)

Post by Th1rte3n »

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Sharding Sphinx
auto=@damaged(player) from(creature[artifact]|myBattlefield):may token(Thopter,Thopter Artifact Creature,1/1,flying,blue)
text=Flying -- Whenever an artifact creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may put a 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
mana={4}{U}{U}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Sphinx
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Pretty simple! I haven't tested it yet because I was making custom cards and made one that was basically the same as this without realizing it, but my custom version works fine.
Zethfox

Re: Sharding Sphinx - Requires Confirmation

Post by Zethfox »

[card]
name=Sharding Sphinx
auto=@damaged(player) from(creature[attacking;artifact]|myBattlefield):may token(Thopter,Thopter Artifact Creature,1/1,flying,blue)
text=Flying -- Whenever an artifact creature you control deals combat damage to a player, you may put a 1/1 blue Thopter artifact creature token with flying onto the battlefield.
mana={4}{U}{U}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Sphinx
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]

i dont see why it wouldnt be 100% if you added "attacking" to it...
Th1rte3n

Re: Sharding Sphinx - Requires Confirmation

Post by Th1rte3n »

ah yes, it's combat damage only! didn't catch that.
Dr.Solomat

Re: Sharding Sphinx (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Sharding Sphinx is codable now due to Zeth's huge update on rev2444.

Note that you can only play it if you are playing with rev2444 or higher. In the last official release - Wagic 0.13.1 - Sharding Sphinx won't work as it should.

[card]
name=Sharding Sphinx
abilities=flying
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(creature[artifact]|myBattlefield):may token(Thopter,Artifact Creature Thopter,1/1,flying,blue)
mana={4}{U}{U}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Sphinx
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn