Primeval Titan (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
mnguyen

Re: coding for Primeval Titan

Post by mnguyen »

I have the source but the lack of comments and two letter variable names make it hard for me to easily decipher what is going on. Most other things I've been able to understand by debugging the running app. however, it would be nice to have a guide as to where certain actions take place, the order, etc. but such is life. You guys only have so much time to work on something you are not paid to do. Even if paid, documentation always lags behind the development. I know first hand about the lack of documentation on APIs.

Thanks for all the help..

btw, I was looking into Ajani's Pridemate and you metioned that type of card was on your todo list. Does that require source code rewrite or more token manipulation? I couldn't find a trigger for life gain but I could be wrong..

--Mike

yeah @lifegain would need to be a coded trigger in the source, its on my todo list to give it a shot...but it would require digging a little deeper into Wevents, which is already very hard for me.
Zethfox

Re: coding for Primeval Titan

Post by Zethfox »

whoops, :/ still not use to the edit button i have now...
Dr.Solomat

Re: Primeval Titan (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Primeval Titan is codable now due to Zeth's huge update on rev2444.

Note that you can only play it if you are playing with rev2444 or higher. In the last official release - Wagic 0.13.1 - Primeval Titan won't work as it should.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
sandman423

Re: Primeval Titan (Working & Added)

Post by sandman423 »

Just tried it on 13.1 and it works fine...