Dread & No Mercy (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
j6m6w6

Dread & No Mercy (Working & Added)

Post by j6m6w6 »

Image Image

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Dread
abilities=fear
auto=@damaged(player) from(creatures|opponentbattlefield):all(trigger[from]) bury
autograveyard=@movedTo(this|mygraveyard) from(battlefield,exile,graveyard,hand,library):moveTo(mylibrary) && shuffle
text=Fear-Whenever a creature deals damage to you, destroy it.  When Dread is 
put into a graveyard from anywhere, shuffle it into its owners library.
mana={3}{B}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Elemental Incarnation
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]

Code: Select all

[card]
name=No Mercy
auto=@damaged(player) from(creatures|opponentbattlefield):all(trigger[from]) bury
text=Whenever a creature successfully deals damage to you, destroy it.
mana={2}{B}{B}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
the destroy effect seems to be working but only for one creature. if two or more creatures attack only one will be destroyed. not sure how to code for each creature attacking to be destroyed.
Zethfox

Re: Dread & No Mercy (Discussion)

Post by Zethfox »

the @damaged trigger really needs a full rewrite, theyre just having one issue after another lately...you might want to submit a ticket or bug report this...also remove the s from creatures...in the code, tho it doesnt fix it its not needed since it trigger be triggering on a creature by creature basis...adding *** means a single trigger can have multiple targets...and it will trigger that way from each one...

:/ i tried looking into the triggers but theyre far too advanced for me to mess with still...

btw, the way you coded it it, should work 100% so dont think its something you forgot... :)
KF1

Re: Dread & No Mercy (Discussion)

Post by KF1 »

Has the issue for these two cards been addressed?

Dread looks like a killer card LOL!!

UPDATE:

I don't believe No Mercy is working at all.
Dr.Solomat

Re: Dread & No Mercy (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Both cards are now codable due to Zeth's huge update on rev2444.

Note that you can only play both cards if you are playing with rev2444 or higher. In the last official release - Wagic 0.13.1 - they won't work.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
johndavidd88

Re: Dread & No Mercy (Working & Added)

Post by johndavidd88 »

This is a new game from the developers of the classic game, Dread & No Mercy. This game is a mix of action, horror, and strategy. You play as a vampire hunter who is sent to investigate the disappearance snake io of a young woman. The game starts out with you being chased by a pack of werewolves.