Serra Ascendant & Ajani's Pridemate M11 (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
Kalleidoskope

Serra Ascendant & Ajani's Pridemate M11 (Working & Added)

Post by Kalleidoskope »

HI everyone!

I've been trying to code Serra Ascendant and Ajani's Pridemate but i'm a total noob at this and i even can't make them apear in the store.
The codes i gather for other cards here at the forum always work well but i can't use my own creations.. even when i clone the coding of one card and call it another name ( the name of the card i would like to make work) it doesn't show up in the store... can anyone help me?
Dr.Solomat

Re: Serra Ascendant & Ajani's Pridemate M11 (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Serra Ascendant now part of the main game. You can already play with them on Wagic 0.13.1.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
sandman423

Re: Serra Ascendant & Ajani's Pridemate M11 (Working & Added

Post by sandman423 »

Ajani Pridemate not Coded in 14.1 but Serra Ascendant is.
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

Post by Nazar-WTH-PCgamer »

Kalleidoskope wrote:HI everyone!

[...] and i even can't make them apear in the store.
The codes i gather for other cards here at the forum always work well but i can't use my own creations.. even when i clone the coding of one card and call it another name ( the name of the card i would like to make work) it doesn't show up in the store... can anyone help me?
As far as I can tell, all the info you need is in the Miki but I'm gonna try to make it clearer as you seem new to this.

Not sure if I get it right but you want to create a card from scratch, not just a "not-coded-yet-in-Wagic-card" but rather a custom card not existing in MTG like a 20/20 colorless spirit with flying and haste for example.

I will take for granted that you know how to use .txt files because you wrote yourself that you added some of the cards coded on the forum and imported them in the game. If I'm wrong then let me know and I will try to explain it from the start.

What you need to make sure of is that your card is coded with a unique "id" because you never want it to interfere with an existing "id" number. If you understand this keep going otherwise let me know and I will explain why and how you should proceed.

Once you coded a "creation of your own" (which isn't an existing card) and then gave it a unique "id", you have to make it available from a set. Either you create your own set or you add it to an existing set. If you understand this keep reading otherwise let me know and I will explain in details how to deal with this.

Finally, you must unlock the set in which your card is. It might alraedy be unlocked if you chose to add it to an existing set which you already unlocked by playing the game. Otherwise, you can unlock random set by winning against AI opponents or use the cheat or edit the proper file from your profile. If you understand this and followed all the steps, you should be able to see the card you created to appear in the shop at random... by refreshing the available selection.

If you are just too eager to own it in your deck you can simply edit your collection file and then add it manually to your deck in the game or even edit both your collection and deck files.

Best of luck with that!
Nazar is meant to rule the world... Someday! Once Nazar is in charge, goblins won't have to hide or shovel orcish poops no more. Vote for Nazar!!!
Nazar-WTH-PCgamer

Post by Nazar-WTH-PCgamer »

Also please note that your post title is confusing as you used (working & added) status beside the cards you inquired about while you should have written (inquiry) status. Just to let you know that proper title makes it easier for other people on the forum to see what kind of support you're requesting.
Nazar is meant to rule the world... Someday! Once Nazar is in charge, goblins won't have to hide or shovel orcish poops no more. Vote for Nazar!!!