Grave Titan (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
sspsdc

Grave Titan (Working & Added)

Post by sspsdc »

can anyone code it,thanks very much

[EDIT ABRA : Renamed to follow forum rules]
mnguyen

Re: Grave Titan (Inquiry)

Post by mnguyen »

try this. You have to add counters to the attacking titans and then consume them during the combat damage phase, but it works.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Grave Titan Zombie Token
auto=token(Zombie,Creature Zombie,2/2,black) * 2
auto=moveto(exile)
id=-335544670
type=nothing
[/card]

[card]
name=Grave Titan
abilities=deathtouch
auto=token(Zombie,Creature Zombie,2/2,black) * 2
auto={c(0/0,-1,Fetch)}: token(-335544670) limit:1
auto=@each mycombatdamage: counter(0/0,1,Fetch) target(grave titan[attacking])
auto=@each mycombatends: thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Fetch}): counter(0/0,-1,Fetch) all(this)
mana={B}
type=Creature
subtype=Giant
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

[card]
name=Grave Titan
auto=token(Zombie,creature zombie token,2/2,black)*2
auto=@each mycombatdamage:counter(0/0,1,Zombie) all(this) && counter(0/0,-1,Zombie) all(Grave Titan[-attacking]|mybattlefield) && this(counter{0/0.1.zombie}) token(Zombie,creature zombie token,2/2,black)*2 && counter(0/0,-1,Zombie) all(this)
text=Deathtouch
Whenever Grave Titan enters the battlefield or attacks, put two 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield.
type=creature
abilities=deathtouch
subtype=Gaint
power=6
toughness=6
mana={4}{b}{b}
[/card]

is how i have it coded in my add on, the probelm with coding it like this is that if something kills the grave titan you were suppose to get the 2 zombies anyways...which you wont :/ 2nd issue, it can be coded in blockers or attackers step...so basically were SoL on this one until a "@Attacked" trigger is created...

seeing fetch in the counters makes me beleave it was based on the sun titan i coded...which also doesnt relly work right since if he dies you dont get to fatch your land...which you should have been able to even if he did or didnt die.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

That's what I was unsure about. I wasn't sure if we could code against the attacking/blocking phases.
Yes I used your sun titan as a reference since it seemed to work in most cases without crashing the game. :D You are right about the drawback about killing the titan and not getting the bonus fetch. I would offer to code the trigger, but my knowledge on C++ is limited as I'm more of a Java person. I'm learning obj-c which should help some but without documentation in the source code for Wagic, I'm finding it hard to understand easily.

Thanks for the comments and help.
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

I was wondering what are the drawbacks that prevent "Frost Titan" from being implemented? I noticed that any card that causes extra cost to cast spell ( ie mana leak ) is not coded. Is it not possible to code for the originator of the spell of a targetted creature or object? Would the engine need to be rewritten in order to support that?

Thanks,
Mike
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

there would need to be 2 things added to the wagic engine for it to be coded, the "extra cost mechanic "unless blah blah pays 2" and the "doesnt untap next untap step" which you can actually do with a workaround but its bit buggy.
Askael

Post by Askael »

Sorry but iam so nooby :D Where i must copy this text for this card work done?:D

[card]
name=Grave Titan
auto=token(Zombie,creature zombie token,2/2,black)*2
auto=@each mycombatdamage:counter(0/0,1,Zombie) all(this) && counter(0/0,-1,Zombie) all(Grave Titan[-attacking]|mybattlefield) && this(counter{0/0.1.zombie}) token(Zombie,creature zombie token,2/2,black)*2 && counter(0/0,-1,Zombie) all(this)
text=Deathtouch
Whenever Grave Titan enters the battlefield or attacks, put two 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield.
type=creature
abilities=deathtouch
subtype=Gaint
power=6
toughness=6
mana={4}{b}{b}
[/card]
mnguyen

Post by mnguyen »

you can create a new file under the primitives folder and ut it there. Name the file whatever you want. An alternative is to add it to the end of the "mtg.txt" which should already be in the primitives folder.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

if you run with unsupported cards option turned on, be careful adding this without first removing the version i made in the zethaddon located in the primitives folder...as it will create a conflict and make the card appear to do nothing.
Dr.Solomat

Re: Grave Titan (Working & Added)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Grave Titan is codable now due to Zeth's huge update on rev2444.

Note that you can only play with it if you are playing with rev2444 or higher. In the last official release - Wagic 0.13.1 - Grave Titan won't work as it should.

[card]
name=Grave Titan
abilities=deathtouch
auto=token(Zombie,Creature Zombie,2/2,black)*2
auto=@attacking(this):token(Zombie,Creature Zombie,2/2,black)*2
text=Deathtouch -- Whenever Grave Titan enters the battlefield or attacks, put two 2/2 black Zombie creature tokens onto the battlefield.
mana={4}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Giant
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn