Visions Bounce lands (Working & Added)

Card coding that have been confirmed working and added to the SVN are moved in this forum. Do not post here.
moxen

Re: Visions Bounce lands

Post by moxen »

Glad you still find time while on the new job Zeth. I'll focus on some other things then.
Only those crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.

Wishlist: Sneak Attack, Through the Breach, Aluren, Serra Avatar, Goblin Piledriver
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

moxen wrote:Glad you still find time while on the new job Zeth. I'll focus on some other things then.
well wololo and i are discussing a different approuch to this solution, new job is an over night job, 11-7 in the morning...:)
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Zethfox wrote:
moxen wrote:Glad you still find time while on the new job Zeth. I'll focus on some other things then.
well wololo and i are discussing a different approuch to this solution, new job is an over night job, 11-7 in the morning...:)
And the solution is....?

I was hoping for an update on these lands.

Thanks in advance.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

KF1 wrote:
Zethfox wrote:
And the solution is....?

I was hoping for an update on these lands.

Thanks in advance.
submitted a oneshot tag to add to things like this that have multiple options to be used in conjunction with lords,thises,aslongas...

[card]
name=Jungle Basin
auto=tap
auto=aslongas(forest[-tapped]|mybattlefield) moveto(myhand) target(forest[-tapped]|mybattlefield) oneshot
auto=moveto(mygraveyard) target(this|mybattlefield)
auto={t}:add{1}{g}
text=Jungle Basin enters the battlefield tapped.
When Jungle Basin enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless you return an untapped Forest you control to its owner's hand.
{T}: Add {1}{G}to your mana pool.
type=land
[/card]

for exsample is the new code for these bounce lands...notice the oneshot? that means it will only ever check the condition of the aslongas when it enters play, if its not true then you dont have the option to select bounce....wololo is currently drowned in tons of code ive submitted to him lately. but the fix is coming...
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Nice! I can't wait for the update.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

The Visions land cycle is now back in the game.

They are now without any flaw.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn