Heroic triggers, and enchantments.

All additions requested or suggested to improve the card coding language.
KattLatt

Heroic triggers, and enchantments.

Post by KattLatt »

Ok so maby this is just me but I wanted to check. I have been playtesting a mono white heroic enchant deck.
The problem is in the Heroic triggers. I will include the coding for the cards in question.

Ethereal Armor 《 [card]
name=Ethereal Armor
target=creature
auto=first strike
auto=type:enchantment:mybattlefield/type:enchantment:mybattlefield nonstatic
text=Enchant creature -- Enchanted creature gets +1/+1 for each enchantment you control and has first strike.
mana={W}
type=Enchantment
subtype=Aura
[/card] 》

Favored Hoplite 《 [card]
name=Favored Hoplite
auto=@targeted(this) from(*[instant;sorcery;enchantment]|myhand,mygraveyard):transforms((,newability[counter(1/1,1)],newability[preventAllDamage to(this) ueot]))
text=Heroic - Whenever you cast a spell that targets Favored Hoplite, put a +1/+1 counter on Favored Hoplite and prevent all damage that would be dealt to it this turn.
mana={W}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Warrior
power=1
toughness=2
[/card] 》

Ok so the problem is that when I play Ethereal Armor on Favored Hoplite the 1/2 hop becomes a 2/4 with no +1/+1 counter despite my having the up to date SVN and primitive. The heroic trigger dosn't happen and although the Armor does give a bonus it isn't the one it's supposed to. Is this accurate with everyone or am I Derping my coding?

Many thanks, Katt.
P.S. Taco you effing rule.
In response to your declared attackers I pay {2}, {R} to cast "Rage Quit". GG...