New parser requested for Vedalken Shackles

All additions requested or suggested to improve the card coding language.
KF1

New parser requested for Vedalken Shackles

Post by KF1 »

Per Kelvanota's suggestion, I am posting this request for code help here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=66061:

request a new parser ability to the devs, like "sourceability" keyword that checks if the source of ability has a true or false condition.

just an example:

auto={2}{T}:target(creature[power<=type:island:mybattlefield]) moveTo(mybattlefield) && transforms((,newability[@untapped(sourceability):moveto(ownerbattlefield) all(this)],newability[@movedTo(sourceability|nonbattlezone):moveto(ownerbattlefield) all(this)])) forever

Please respond.
kevlahnota

Re: New parser requested for Vedalken Shackles

Post by kevlahnota »

Its been a year and 2 months.... well I'll try to add support for this if I can... but don't expect...
KF1 wrote:Per Kelvanota's suggestion, I am posting this request for code help here viewtopic.php?f=21&t=66061:

request a new parser ability to the devs, like "sourceability" keyword that checks if the source of ability has a true or false condition.

just an example:

auto={2}{T}:target(creature[power<=type:island:mybattlefield]) moveTo(mybattlefield) && transforms((,newability[@untapped(sourceability):moveto(ownerbattlefield) all(this)],newability[@movedTo(sourceability|nonbattlezone):moveto(ownerbattlefield) all(this)])) forever

Please respond.
kevlahnota

Re: New parser requested for Vedalken Shackles

Post by kevlahnota »

necropost.. vedalken shackles are supported on latest-master as of build 1029...