Sword of Feast and Famine - Seems Codeable

All additions requested or suggested to improve the card coding language.
sandman423

Sword of Feast and Famine - Seems Codeable

Post by sandman423 »

Please code this an add it in 15.1 I love 15.0 right now. Doing Amazing job keep up the hard work.
Alex_best

Re: Sword of Feast and Famine - Seems Codeable

Post by Alex_best »

I think there are no abilities to discard NOT random card and untap all lands (sumb. control)...
may be it really difficult to program AI choose what card to discard
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

its added in the borderline.txt, but it is NOT completely following the rules, i personally don't fix bugs (which are not obvious card code errors or typos) relating to any workaround or borderline card.
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Please make it work...Use Seeborn muses effect to untap all lands and just Discard a card is fine...Sword of Feast and Famine doesn't say Randomly Discard a card just discard.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i'm adding code to start going in the direction of support for these cards...they will come soon, can't promise a date though, but they are coming soon.
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Wow¡ So AI will be able to select targets to sacrifice or discard?
It's really an amazing new, I didn't think to see this kind of cards until a few years or so had passed since it's a really difficult stuff to code.

Next revisions will be definitely awesome.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

next release won't contain the actual ai choosing sacrifices and discards, however it will contain the building blocks for what i hope to use to add this support.
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Yes, I supossed so.
I knew it wouldn't be on next release.
What I meant is that I didn't know dev team was already working on it and it's in progress already. In fact I thought it wouldn't be considered until a lot of time had passed since the most difficult issue of all is to improve an AI.

Besides the achievements in the last six months or so regarding to card coding have been impressive and it has completely surpassed my expectancies about wagic.