Fireblast

All additions requested or suggested to improve the card coding language.
Silv3rSkull

Fireblast

Post by Silv3rSkull »

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate for the excellent program made and the effort done to improve it even more.

I was trying to reproduce my Goblin Pauper deck on Wagic and could almost do it, except for Chain Lightning and Fireblast. Although I understand Chain Lightning has a weird mechanic, I think Fireblast already has everything needed, based on other cards:

- Crop Rotation: Sacrifice land as a cost
- force of will: Alternative cost
- Lightning Bolt: Instant Damage on creature or player

I'd like to know if there's any detail I'm missing that prevents this card from being supported, or if it's just a matter of "not being noticed before"

Thanks in advance.
Zethfox

Re: Fireblast

Post by Zethfox »

:P all 3 of those are supported in wagic 15.1...maybe youre on an old version or you have not yet unlocked the sets which contain them...either way in the compilations and source section you will find a sticky that guides on how to build from the source or you can wait for the release of 15.1...
Silv3rSkull

Post by Silv3rSkull »

Zethfox wrote::P all 3 of those are supported in wagic 15.1...maybe youre on an old version or you have not yet unlocked the sets which contain them...either way in the compilations and source section you will find a sticky that guides on how to build from the source or you can wait for the release of 15.1...
Sorry, I believe I didn't express myself properly:

Exactly. These 3 cards are currently supported, but Fireblast isn't. I just listed them because I believe they prove everything needed to support Fireblast is already in place, not needing any extra hardcode.

I do not have my PSP right now (and even if I had, I'm at the office :( ) but I'm looking to the supported cards at http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/SupportedCards

My request would be to provide Fireblast on next release, since I believe it won't demand extra effort based on the three cards I mentioned.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

[card]
name=Fireblast
target=creature,player
auto=damage:4
other={S(mountain|myBattlefield)}{S(mountain|myBattlefield)}
text=You may sacrifice two Mountains rather than pay Fireblast's mana cost. -- Fireblast deals 4 damage to target creature or player.
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Instant
[/card]

again....15.1 supprted card..... :lol: go download the source! :P

the supported card list is updated once every other update...this next release will add support for almost 1k new cards.
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

I am playing this and it is not working. It blacks out the mountains on both sides of the table so I cannot select them to pay the cost. Win 7.

Is there some way to hack this code to the game engine? (newb alert)
endorphin

Post by endorphin »

Ignore that last. The blacked out mountains mean I have already selected them. I think I was simply having some display problems. ;)