All creatures able to block target creature this turn do so.

All additions requested or suggested to improve the card coding language.
kaioshin

All creatures able to block target creature this turn do so.

Post by kaioshin »

At first, thank you Zethfox for your huge effort on Wagic the past few weeks. I never really hoped to see cost reduction, damage prevention and all the other great features you added this fast. But you did it.
Since you are always looking for features to add, here's one I really like:

"All creatures able to block target creature this turn do so."

There would be 15 cards with this nice ability. http://magiccards.info/query?q=o%3A%22A ... rd&s=cname
And since "can't be blocked" and other things are already there, maybe it's not that much coding.

Cheers! :)
Zethfox

Re: All creatures able to block target creature this turn do so.

Post by Zethfox »

this is actually hard, i could try coding it as a sort of "mustblock" mixed with"all creatures on your battlefield unblockable" but that wouldnt quite be right,
the code for "cantblock" and must attack and things like that are actually pretty simple codes, some only a line of code long, this however would require alot more code, ill give it another try soon, but its not on the top of my list.

im currently working on Evoke and alternitive casting, i would say 90% completed.
rawsugar

Post by rawsugar »

somewhat unrelated, but sounds like theres some continual update going on...how do i get my hands on those?

o, and a bug: sunweb doesnt block if first attacking creature has 2 or less power even if another creature has 3+
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Ok, cool, alternative casting and evoke are even better, to be honest ;). I thought, if it would be just a few lines of code, it could be done rather quick. But if not, this shouldn't be a priority when there's stuff like your working on right now!

cheers!