Half Byte Loader R100 and MVSPSP

This forum is locked, but kept for archiving purpose. If you want to discuss Half-Byte Loader or PSP homebrews, we now recommend our sister forum http://wololo.net/talk
Forum rules
Do not post requests/bug reports regarding versions of the HBL that you didn't download from wololo.net, I do not offer support for other people's versions, thanks!
bluewolfy73

Half Byte Loader R100 and MVSPSP

Post by bluewolfy73 »

Hi, I use the HBL R100 with patapon and when I try to launch MVSPSP 2.3.1 for Slim (I have the doomed psp 3000 with 6.2 firmware).
I have the following error when I try to launch It : Error 0×80020001: start SystemButtons.prx.

I love Neogeo, any Idea about that ?
So I know is not a suported application by HBL. So HBL can you add MVSPSP to your 15 homebrews essentials :)
Thanks.
Organized_Chaos

Re: Half Byte Loader R100 and MVSPSP

Post by Organized_Chaos »

I'm not an expert on this but I don't think HBL can run external prx files. "Error 0×80020001: start SystemButtons.prx" might be because of that.
FlashDrive

Re: Half Byte Loader R100 and MVSPSP

Post by FlashDrive »

There is a version of MVSPSP that works with HBL, so why don't you check it out?

Link

BTW, MVSPSP 2.3.1 needs/loads external prx files and uses functions that live in the PSP kernel, also remember that HBL can't load external prx files and is a USER-MODE exploit loader.
HBL Rocks Hard!!!