(New Version 0.8) Another Wagic Deck Editor

All add-on programm and tools for wagic
proteo1903

(New Version 0.8) Another Wagic Deck Editor

Post by proteo1903 »

Update Version 0.8: Hi everyone, here is the version 0.8 of wagic deck editor. In it include a verification of collection, this tell you if you need to add cards to your collection or unblock a Set. This function can by enabled or disabled in Preferenren's Windows.

Wagic Deck Editor v0.8
https://mega.co.nz/#!vRkUkChR!UCnrV3dui ... KNglwEW_PQ

With this version I have included all the features that I had designed for the editor. The rest is to resolve reporting errors and so I will get to version 1.0. I hope my work will be useful.

I wait your coment

Let me clarify something, ZIP files must be uncompressed images in their respective folders.

Bye.

Update: Hi, here is the new version of Wagic Deck Editor (Version 0.4). This add a Summary Deck, Search by Name,Set,Type and Text in Card and a button to copy the deck in list format to the clipboard. To the next version I will include a verification if you have all the card that you need to construct the deck and the posibility of add them to your collection. I'm wait your comments.

Wagic Deck Editor v0.4

https://mega.co.nz/#!HF0RXA7a!RAwKaSjNX ... isNw7hFGQU

Here an snapshot

the images I use in the summary are the the implementation of Magic, MTG Forge, if any of you have other icons that seem most appropriate send them to me. I mention this to give merit to the people of MTG Forge for your images.

Old version 0.2

Hello, I have developed a small deck editor for Wagic. By looking innocent as this forum I found several, but since I take the trouble to do so I want to share with you. From now I say this in development (version 0.2) and can have many fails and missing(like update your collection for cards that not found in it automatically). The functions that actually have the editor are:

* view all cards availables in Wagic to use in all your set's version.
* Create new decks and update existing decks.

as it evolves with your help I'll upload new versions. I welcome your comments and enjoy it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!ycl2iQzD!XkpMNEf7L ... zoT8hSKYIg

You must have installed the last version of JDK.

here an snapshot

Bye.
Last edited by proteo1903 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zethfox

Re: Another Wagic Deck Editor

Post by Zethfox »

Awesome work, thank you
Spiwy

Post by Spiwy »

Wow! Thanks a lot, awesome work mate! =).

I'm using it right now, and i was a little confused about the card images, but after extracting each .zip (113 xD) they were finally shown.
If it had some kind of filtering appart of name, it would be awesome, like type or edition.

Again, thanks for your work and time!
proteo1903

Post by proteo1903 »

You are wellcome, in the editor you have a combobox with the card's type, now I'm working to add a summary of amounts of cards in the deck, then'll add multiple filters and other utilities.

Your recommendations are so useful and help me to growth up of this editor.

Bye.
proteo1903

Re: (New Version 0.4) Another Wagic Deck Editor

Post by proteo1903 »

HERE IS THE NEW VERSION, TEST AND COMMENT, BYE
Frutos

Re: (New Version 0.8) Another Wagic Deck Editor

Post by Frutos »

Hi,
Great work.
Could you please tell me where to uncompress the image files so the editor can pick them up?
I look forward to those filters.
Thanks.
proteo1903

Post by proteo1903 »

Frutos wrote:Hi,
Great work.
Could you please tell me where to uncompress the image files so the editor can pick them up?
I look forward to those filters.
Thanks.
Hi, you must uncompress the image's zips in their respective folder.
Elevory

Post by Elevory »

This is great, but it ought to seek card art in the user sets folder.