Request: Workstation<->Wagic Deck file converter

All add-on programm and tools for wagic
matchet

Request: Workstation<->Wagic Deck file converter

Post by matchet »

Hi all!
I downloaded Magic Workstation few weeks ago and Im using it for online playing with my friends. Im using my decks previously created by Wagic PSP, but the tidy problem is that I have to build my decks on workstation by going one by one card.
Creating few decks wont be a problem... but I have +115 decks to recreate on Workstation!

So, if someone knows about some program which can convert deck##.txt files to Magic Workstation Deck files, please let me know trhough this thread.
Thanks a lot,
-- Matchet
madman78

Re: Request: Workstation<->Wagic Deck file converter

Post by madman78 »

I'll check it out and see if I can add that to my program. I think this will be fairly simple to add to what I have. I notice that their file format is fairly simple, but the examples i see include a Sideboard which would not be included and the file extensions are .mwDeck and I see no description. I'll try to find a few more examples of decks from Workstation, so if you have any of your own already that you can post here I will work on it, shouldn't take long. I have never used Workstation before. Also how are the files named? User named?

Update: So I downloaded a rar from some site with a ton of decks in .mwDeck format so I will try to use these and get something going. I do have a question though in these I see no sideboard however with the lands I see a (1) next to them, what does that option mean?
madman78

Post by madman78 »

So check my post, I made a preliminary version that you can try to convert your deck*.txt files to *.mwDeck format, try it and let me know how it works.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3724&p=27590#p27590
matchet

Post by matchet »

Thanks for your efforts madman78 , ill chek this link
Nigol

Post by Nigol »

It already exists.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3402