Is there a Program that can Remove Same Files from Folders?

All add-on programm and tools for wagic
sandman423

Is there a Program that can Remove Same Files from Folders?

Post by sandman423 »

I had a program awhile ago that would find and delete all the _cards.dat files from my PSP/Memory Stick/WTH Folder so I could delete all the _Cards.dat files and keep my images...

Is there ANY programs that will find and Remove Duplicates in a Folder/SubFolder? I used to have one but not sure what happened to it. Also FREE ware please
Zethfox

Re: Is there a Program that can Remove Same Files from Folde

Post by Zethfox »

i dont know the program to suggest but I figured this is a good time to give a little info

since wagic 16 we allow players to keep the images separated from wagic install completely. as long as it follows the same folder structure. you can have all the images in a uncompressed zip file and keep them anywhere on your device. wagic will find it and load images from it based on the card dats in the core zip.
Risewild

Post by Risewild »

I don't know if you mean a program for PSP or using your computer :? , and I also don't know what OS you have, but a good way to do that using windows is with the search function, just use the search to find "_cards.dat" on the "Sets" folder and then select all of the results and press delete, that always worked for me 8-)
Frutos

Post by Frutos »

If you are using Windows and want to delete all files within a folder with the same name, what Risewild said is the fastest way to do it.
If you still want some free windows duplicate file finder you could try Duplicate Creaner from DigitalVolcano.