Wagic Card Downloader v0.4

All add-on programm and tools for wagic
fjcanyue

Re: Wagic Card Downloader v0.2

Post by fjcanyue »

abrasax wrote:Hi,

I just have a small issue with ROE because although i putted "fr" it downloaded the german card from gatherer .... so if someone want the german ROE i gatherer quality just ask ....

there is a lot of sets that re not available in french from the gatherer (in fact nothing before 2007), could you help me to adapt your code tobe able to download from the french site I previously posted, I can easely download the images with a download manager but they re always not named correcty and it's always time consuming to rename them (even with some script because i need first to make a translation file).

I'll try to fix your issue in next version
fjcanyue

Re: Wagic Card Downloader v0.2

Post by fjcanyue »

abrasax wrote:
This is awesome! Is there a way to download a just a certain set, without having to download all other sets?
Yes, just delete or move all the "set" folder you don't want to download and just let the one you want to download before you use the program...
I'll fix this issue in next version ;)
Aco

Re: Wagic Card Downloader v0.4

Post by Aco »

hi your tool is absulutly great but i cant download all sets i got an error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\scriptpc.py", line 50, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\scriptpc.py", line 46, in main
CardsDatDownloader(PcImageLib()).downloadAll(WAGIC_SETS_DIR)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 171, in downloadAll
self.__listdir__(setsdir)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 239, in __listdir__
self.downloadSet(dir)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 267, in downloadSet
f = open(dir + os.sep + settings.cardsdataname)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Aco\\Desktop\\GAME\\WTH\\Res\\sets\\.svn\\_cards.dat'

if i want to download a single edition there is no problem.

btw your tool did not create thumbnails right?
lockheart

Post by lockheart »

Aco wrote:hi your tool is absulutly great but i cant download all sets i got an error

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\scriptpc.py", line 50, in <module>
main()
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\scriptpc.py", line 46, in main
CardsDatDownloader(PcImageLib()).downloadAll(WAGIC_SETS_DIR)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 171, in downloadAll
self.__listdir__(setsdir)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 239, in __listdir__
self.downloadSet(dir)
File "C:\Users\Aco\Desktop\GAME\carddownloader\carddownloader.py", line 267, in downloadSet
f = open(dir + os.sep + settings.cardsdataname)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\Users\\Aco\\Desktop\\GAME\\WTH\\Res\\sets\\.svn\\_cards.dat'

if i want to download a single edition there is no problem.

btw your tool did not create thumbnails right?
you could do something like this:

10E,2ED,4ED,5DN,5ED,6ED,7ED,8ED,9ED,ALA,ALL,APC,ARB,ARN,ATQ,BOK,BRB,BTD,CFX,CHK,CHR,CSP,DIS,DRK,DST,DVD,
EVE,EVG,EXO,FEM,FUT,FVD,FVE,GPT,GVL,HML,HOP,ICE,INV,JUD,JVC,LEA,LEB,LEG,LGN,LRW,M10,M11,ME2,ME3,MED,MIR,
MOR,MRD,MRQ,NMS,ODY,ONS,P02,PCY,PDS,PLC,PLS,POR,PPR,PTK,PVC,RAV,ROE,RV,S00,S99,SCG,SHM,SOK,STH,TMP,TOR,
TSB,TSP,UDS,UGL,ULG,UNH,USG,VIS,WTH,WWK,ZEN

(don't forget to merge all lines! I've broken so it could show on thread)

you just need to figure a way to paste this line into the prompt
enderak

Post by enderak »

lockheart wrote:you just need to figure a way to paste this line into the prompt
If you are just using the standard Windows cmd.exe, just right-click in the command window and go to Paste.
thedepot666

Post by thedepot666 »

hi !
Thanks for this very nice program still working today, but the resolution and the localisation not working well ( i tried 5E in fr locale).

May be you could update a V0.5 using this database => http://www.magiccorporation.com/gatheri ... earch.html ?

It would be really nice :mrgreen: