German Card images

All user created content to profit from wagic in other languages. You can post here in your original languages.
3imer

German Card images

Post by 3imer »

Hey guys,

is there any websites where i cand download or find german Magiccard images? The english card images are amazing but i like it really perfect.
BTW: can anyone tell me, when the new wagic revision will be release? Wagic is a awesome Homebrew. I have so much memories while i'm playing^^.

greetz
abrasax

Re: German Card images

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

Some cards images are already available in the section "other languages" : viewtopic.php?f=24&t=438

Alternatively you can use the wagic card downloader (especially for new sets) will allow you to download from gatherer or magiccardsinfo : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1352

There might be also some other internet site where you could download some sets that cannot be found on gatherer, you will have to check the internet and either code some download scripts or use some donwload manager and the renamer tool : viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1162

Do not hesitate to ask in the different posts if you plan to work on that and if you have questions.

If you plan to add new sets please post them directly in the first post I mentioned.

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
lopezmason

Re: German Card images

Post by lopezmason »

I love this language. I have been looking for them for a long time. I received them from you today. Thanks a lot.
Let's make things more creative. we become what we behold