Italian Translation

All user created content to profit from wagic in other languages. You can post here in your original languages.
kabir94

Italian Translation

Post by kabir94 »

Hi to all!
I'm currently working on a card italian translation.

I've in plain to port the database from http://www.wizards.to/database/ to wagic... err, i've been done!
It's a huge file of 2,30Mb, and it translate about 15.000 card.

Now i've to work on correction, for example card whitout text, repeated card and "bad" simpol (for example {TAP} instead of {T})

I've tryied this a bit and it work correctly (wagic need some second to load this)

Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4376113/%280.1%29it_cards.zip
* Sorry for my bad english but i'm italian *
Psyringe

Re: Italian Translation

Post by Psyringe »

Looks good so far, the Italian community will certainly welcome it (along with other players who may want to brush up their Italian by playing Wagic ;) ). As you said, the file needs some clean-up, but otherwise it looks pretty well. Keep us posted. :)
Keyren

Post by Keyren »

Hello I just registered, I hope I never have done something wrong. I am Italian and are interested in this translation, but I have not figured out how to install it.
P.S. I apologize in advance for any errors writing to write this message I used google translator xD
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I'm surprised I never added this one to the official releases, I will add it to the svn now.
Keyren: copy the it_cards.txt file into the "lang" folder of Wagic. Then start the game. In options > advanced, make sure you have chosen "Italian". IF not, choose "Italian" and restart the game.
Keyren

Post by Keyren »

I was right then xD, just for the translation of the cards I have to give up before you can view images of the cards the only alternative would be to change the text with photoshop all the cards, but to one person alone is an impossible task,O.o I patiently be content, thank you for everything =)