Question- Player decks - missing cards in mtg

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
MaxiBelas

Question- Player decks - missing cards in mtg

Post by MaxiBelas »

Hi,

I'm quite new to the game and have some problems when I want to test a deck (from another player/source):

1) Cards provided by other Players are not listed in the MTG.txt, but are shown in decks provided by other players.
For Example: Consuming Vapors
Usually I don't have a few cards from other decks I found in this forum.

2) to get 4 cards of many cards I have to change the decks from "*4" to "*5" --> increase all the numbers by one. My assumption is, as most of these cards are not in my collection the count starts on zero--> so if I add an *4 to my deck it starts with zero.. 0 1 2 3 .. But perhaps I'm wrong.
showbox speed test

The search did not provide me with answers.. Perhaps someboby here can give me some advise as to where I can find the card codes and/or a mtg.txt. I added a few cards by myself with copying the abilities from other cards.

Other hints which could help me, but are not asked after are appreciated also.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MaxiBelas on Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vitty85

Re: Question- Player decks - missing cards in mtg

Post by Vitty85 »

MaxiBelas wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:16 am Hi,

I'm quite new to the game and have some problems when I want to test a deck (from another player/source):

1) Cards provided by other Players are not listed in the MTG.txt, but are shown in decks provided by other players.
For Example: Consuming Vapors
Usually I don't have a few cards from other decks I found in this forum.

2) to get 4 cards of many cards I have to change the decks from "*4" to "*5" --> increase all the numbers by one. My assumption is, as most of these cards are not in my collection the count starts on zero--> so if I add an *4 to my deck it starts with zero.. 0 1 2 3 .. But perhaps I'm wrong.

The search did not provide me with answers.. Perhaps someboby here can give me some advise as to where I can find the card codes and/or a mtg.txt. I added a few cards by myself with copying the abilities from other cards.

Other hints which could help me, but are not asked after are appreciated also.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I'm not sure i understood what do you mean....

First of all: are you using the new version of game? link is here: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Also, are you sure the id of the card you want to use is in your collection.dat file in User\player folder? You cannot use cards which are not in your collection (in the previous link you can use my User folder with all cards already added)

Then, not all cards are described in mtg.txt file, you have to check also borderline.txt for example, it depends on grade of that specific primitive.

Not sure it is was you asked, see you soon.