Full Package with Res and User: AI decks question

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
Bob

Full Package with Res and User: AI decks question

Post by Bob »

I have a quick question about the AI decks in the Full Package with Res and User (no imgs) folders (107.8Mb) available here: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p99279 .

In the Full Package, the User/AI/baka folder has new decks numbered 11 to 26, so when the game is started those decks are loaded instead of the original decks 11-26 in the Res/AI/baka folder. The original decks include Alliance, Kithkin and other basic early opponents.

I wondered why this is. Are those decks in Res/AI/baka considered problematic and have therefore been replaced in the Full Package?

Thanks. Have been digging deeper into Wagic and wondered if this is significant.
Vitty85

Re: Full Package with Res and User: AI decks question

Post by Vitty85 »

Bob wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:30 pm I have a quick question about the AI decks in the Full Package with Res and User (no imgs) folders (107.8Mb) available here: http://wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 20#p99279 .

In the Full Package, the User/AI/baka folder has new decks numbered 11 to 26, so when the game is started those decks are loaded instead of the original decks 11-26 in the Res/AI/baka folder. The original decks include Alliance, Kithkin and other basic early opponents.

I wondered why this is. Are those decks in Res/AI/baka considered problematic and have therefore been replaced in the Full Package?

Thanks. Have been digging deeper into Wagic and wondered if this is significant.
No,

There was no specific reason, I just added my user folder with the deck i used to play more.

I already updated the links with a new User folder where i renamed all the decks to avoid any overlapping with Res folder.

See you.
Bob

Post by Bob »

Thanks a lot. Good to know.
Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 »

Nice to hear that, see you soon!