Farewell, Wagic

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
John Rohan

Farewell, Wagic

Post by John Rohan »

I am forced to move to Forge instead on Android. I really don't want to! But I don't have a choice. Wololo abandoned it in 2012, and several very generous users have kept it alive since then. But every time I came back to this site or Github to update my game to the more recent sets, it got harder and harder. I tried to update it to include Ixalan and Rivals of Ixalan, with no luck. Now it's impossible. These forums aren't very active, in fact, you can't even get to this forum directly from Wololo's page anymore. Even Github hasn't been updated in awhile.

How does Forge compare to Wagic? Well, more cards are usable on Forge. They even got Sundering Titan to work! The AI is overall better, and the game lets you use your sideboard.

The downside? It's simply not as fun to play as Wagic on the PSP - the PSP buttons are much better than a touchscreen. There is no card shop, and it's not as stable as Wagic either - tends to crash here and there. It also doesn't keep track of stats, and there is no deck analysis. Those last two things are really annoying. I guess I can't complain though for something that's free.

I feel like I'm breaking up with a long time girlfriend. Been playing Wagic since it was first developed for the PSP 1000, and only had a few cards. This was the game I played more than any other. Every time my PSP broke, I bought another one just to play Wagic. But I like to test my RL decks on Wagic, and I just can't do that anymore. dang! :(

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who has kept this game alive and helped me here. If there is any hope of keeping this project alive at all, someone let me know. But I'm pretty sure this zombie isn't going to get back up.
saulsimeon

Re: Farewell, Wagic

Post by saulsimeon »

:(
X-Men Set & Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=845
Final Fantasy Theme viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1060
JoanneRTownsend

Re: Farewell, Wagic

Post by JoanneRTownsend »

Farewell, Wagic is amazing and a lot of players want to find the best updates about this game. It is good for us and when I come to know is paperhelp legit I found the best results that are good to tell us what we could do about it and find the results. Such services are good and provide us the results.