KF1's Wagic Deck Collection ...

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
KF1

KF1's Wagic Deck Collection ...

Post by KF1 »

Here is what I have amassed for AI decks as of 2-1-14. 702 decks and counting...

Release Notes:

1. I do not rename any of the OFFICIAL WTH decks; just the ones I have accumulated. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to find a deck by block, event or author. In my opinion all Wagic custom decks should have:

NAME(Author) DECK NAME...
DESC#: DESCRIPTION (Intro deck, R/W/B/U/A) etc...

2. Some of the decks use alternate naming schemes for card sets, I use DDA - DDL for the Duel Deck Cards and MRQ for Marcadian Masques for example ...

3. All of the Theros block card decks are not implemented yet as the code gods have not bestowed upon us some of the newer missing mechanics yet. Any deck that uses Scry cards has not been implemented yet.

4. I do not claim credit for any deck or avatar image in this file other than decks named (KF1).

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

The_Ghost

Re: KF1's Wagic Deck Collection ...

Post by The_Ghost »

I'm a newbie when it comes to Wagic. I downloaded it just two days ago so apologies if this is a basic question but how do I import created AI decks onto my PSP to play against?

I'm going to download these so I have more opponents since I'm finding the 10 or so AI decks that I can play against to be a bit easy.

Also, if I download these decks, it won't unlock all of the cards for me to buy will it? I enjoy unlocking sets myself to slowly build up my deck... if I download something it automatically unlocks all of the cards/sets then it will take some of the fun out of it for me. :)

Thanks, and once I figure out how to use downloaded AI sets I'll give yours a shot! :)
TheMaskedPanda

Post by TheMaskedPanda »

Is it possible for you to upload the link to the file again? Also how do I play using the decks instead of the ai using it
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

oh no the link is dead!
derekknowles

Post by derekknowles »

I can't download pacman 30th anniversary