Ai deck builders

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
Zethfox

Re: Ai deck builders

Post by Zethfox »

there is not donation for X yet. ill take a look at adding it, but going to see what we can use it for currently, remember this was a system that no one helped me test that sat for months in the svn almost as dead code. lets see some uses for it in its current state, then we can add more as we go.

i do think that opponentlife is a variable that can be checked with variable restriction keyword restriction{compare(blah)~morethan/lessthan/equalto~number}.
excessum

Post by excessum »

What I meant was to use opponentlife or something like type(creatures|mybattlefield) as a variable itself so that restriction{type(creatures|mybattlefield)~morethan~1}^totalmananeeded({2}),restriction{type(creatures|mybattlefield)~morethan~2}^totalmananeeded({3}),etc can be simplified into a single restriction{type(creatures|mybattlefield)}^totalmananeeded({1+type(creatures|mybattlefield)}).

The other idea was to use entire combos as a macro for plugging into other combos. For example, holding Infernal Plunge as a +2 {R} macro that can be plugged into casting Dragonstorm, Through the Breach or Fireball. Similarly, holding Battle Hymn as a +type(creatures|mybattlefield) {R} macro that can be used interchangeably with the same spells. Such mana combos would have the restriction that they can only be triggered for OTHER combos to prevent the Ritual into nothing silliness.

The current solution would be to write walls of combinations for mana spells and kill spells that the AI will run all the time which is highly inefficient.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

not walls of code. thats a bit unfair.
a normal deck runs what 1 or 2 combos and 1 or 2 winning conditions?
the only reason its looking like walls to you is cause you are doing this

hint:combo hold(gaint growth)^until(creature|inplay)^cast(giant growth) targeting(creature|inplay)

you are trying to use the system for something completely different from what it was coded for.
Ai shouldnt be cast darks into nothing anymore, if dark was in a combo. if you noticed this please post the combo case which caused it.
3 or 4 combinations should be more than enough for a deck. keep in mind ai won't cast hold( cards. if you have 20 combos not reusing cards than ai will never cast anything :)
excessum

Post by excessum »

I am working on a pure Combo deck to demonstrate the wall of text example ;)

In the meantime, I need help debugging the phase restriction:

Code: Select all

#HINT:combo hold(Shock|myhand)^cast(Shock|myhand)^restriction{myUpkeepOnly}^totalmananeeded({R}{1})
Shock * 4
I have tried many variations in the restriction{} but none of them are working. The AI either ignores it entirely and cast Shock during its 2nd turn's firstmain or never ever cast Shock. The extra mana needed is just to show that the combo line is actually being processed.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

I'll debug it tonight and see why. btw thanks for helping with the testing of this. i coded it so long ago but with no one interested in helping me test, i lost interest myself. let's take it a step at a time. make sure whats currently in it works perfectly before adding more. a pure combo deck is exactly what I need to debug with.
excessum

Post by excessum »

Any updates on the restriction{phase}?
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Is there a way to put restriction on the attack hints. So I can stop battlecry guys from attacking alone or force the ai to attack with flyers when there is a non-flyers cant attack card out or something like that.

I have tried a few different ways but none worked for me.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380