opponents decks

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
jackhc

opponents decks

Post by jackhc »

Hello I play wagic just let me know if there is a list of opponents of the classic mode of the deck and if there is a way to create a PC from like what you have ... thanks to all
jeremy

Re: opponents decks

Post by jeremy »

when your editing a deck, if you hit start there's an option in the menu that says "saves as AI deck"
that deck will become the latest deck of your opponent list, the only variable is if you've played enough to unlock all of them.
jackhc

Post by jackhc »

I wanted to know only the types of decks because it is not clear from the names
jeremy

Post by jeremy »

ah you wanted to check the deck list of the AI?
they're in text format within the \wagic res\ai\baka\deck1.txt and so on so forth.
browsing through the cards would give you a good idea of the type of ai deck provided.
the cards are listed under the format below.

#NAME:Nightmare
#DESC:I had a terrible Nightmare once
#DESC:and then a second
#DESC:and a third
#DESC:and then I won.
#2x Obsianus Golem
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

jackhc wrote:I wanted to know only the types of decks because it is not clear from the names
This is intentional.
As you play against a given deck more and more, you will unlock "additional information" about that opponent to make it easier for you to remember (can be accessed with triangle in the deck selection menu).

Please think "RPG" when you play Wagic. in an RPG, the first few times you encounter an opponent, you don't know their special combos, etc... then slowly you learn about them
Laylong

Post by Laylong »

Ive kind of wondered about that, sounds more cool when its listed as such, rather than guessing that the "fill out deck details" code is in the "battle" mode rather than the menu code, thus needed to play against it to fill in.
http://cardboardboxstudios.zzl.org/Projects_Wagic.html
------------------------Main decks-------------------------
[W: Pride of Ajani] [G: 6000 Rings] [WGB: Redeads]