Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
wagicmagic28

Re: Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

Post by wagicmagic28 »

nevermind Proctul is working correctly it only targets shroud(Hexproof) creatures. That is the Support Zone...
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

wagicmagic28 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:32 pm

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Proctul, The Sniper
auto={T}{1}:target(creature|Battlefield:Shroud)}:-0/-4 frozenother ueot
auto=@movedTo(this|nonbattlezone) from
(battlefield):life:-5
text=Pay 1, Exhaust, Deal 4 damage to target 
Character in the Support Zone.
mana={1}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human
power=2
toughness=6
[/card]
Hi.

About the Call the Crusader, I dunno why it doesn't work, meaby an screenshot to see whats going on?

And this card confuses me, it's a creature with an activated abilitiy to do 4 damage to any target? because the "auto" lines are totally wrong. Here is a suggestion:

[card]
name=Proctul, The Sniper
auto={T}{L:1}:damage:4 target(creature|Battlefield}
auto=life:-5 controller
text={T},pay 1 life: Proctul, The Happy Sniper deals 4 damage to any creture. / When Procturl, The Crazy Sniper enters the battlefield, you lose 5 life.
mana={1}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human
power=2
toughness=6
[/card]
Because the code line that you writte doesn't fit with the text code, what you writte, the text code should say:

What you writte:
auto={T}{1}:target(creature|Battlefield:Shroud)}:-0/-4 frozenother ueot
auto=@movedTo(this|nonbattlezone) from (battlefield):life:-5
what it suppose to say:
Text:{T},{1}: Target creature gets -0/-4 and gain Shroud? until end of turn. And that creature doesn't untap until the next controller's untap step.
Whenever Proctul, The Sniper enters the "NonBattlezone" from the battlefield, some one (not esfpecified in this card) loses 5 life.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

no the code works, it only targets a creature with Shroud in my game it works like so...so any creature who is in support zone might as well say shroud zone LOL...so if an ability card would be activated and put a non shroud character into shroud the Sniper has a easy target. Cards like that wolf mother card shroud themselves or at least that is how I did cards that summon tokens. So that the card has some defense against say firebolt. But the tokens don't.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

A few of them don't work and that's why I need help to figure out why these cards are not showing up the abilities such as tap mana as they are cast don't exactly work right many times I'll summon like Bromich's Banner and still have 4 mana left over casting the card without paying the correct mana cost. I Don't know why...? Any Clue?
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

When Infinity Wars was out I had all these cards so INFINITY WARS before they killed and introduced a new version which then Lightmare Studios canned the old version and cut the servers off in just like 4 years cause they didn't properly advertise this game they game died pretty much but I still think it has charm and potential to be great even after it's RIP. Some of the Mechanics are unique while other card mechanics seemed to be directly ripped off Magic the Gathering so I did this project in respects of Lightmare and this great Indie hit which was a great game for it's time it was way ahead on complexity and it was user friendly. Anyone could play this game even if they completely sucked at magic. I fixed a token problem so that's todays update. I'm working on the hellmouth critters token next. Getting rid of the annoying outline of an image is pretty difficult so I just left a 1 pixel outline on the Jinhai Militia. Trust me you'll love the theme/game my version. The music from 2 steps from He|_|_ makes an interesting soundscape for card dueling. I know we aren't suppose to add copywrited materials but their music is available all over the internet as free download royalty free which is why alot of TV shows use their music without permissions too.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

cause I'm not dealing combat damage like you think, I'm coding negative counters...the codes correct I tested it myself! As for the Call the Crusade and some of the others. I'm not sure why still this card doesn't show up in packs. Only can be purchased from shop lol I think...
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

[card]
name=Eagle Eye
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):all(this) foreach(creature|myBattlefield) 2/0 ueot
auto=@movedTo(this|nonbattlezone) from(battlefield):life:-9
ability=Vigilance, Reach
text=Character - Human
Vigilance, Reach
Eagle-Eye gains +2/0 for each Creature on your 
Battlefield when attacking.
mana={4}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human
power=0
toughness=14
[/card]
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

No need to Preserve this project it was a beta mod and it worked half *** so lol 69 cards is all it would detect out of like 125 cards. I guess some of the card data was too simplified and needed to be renamed to a longer number each card. :ugeek: