Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Luruz

Re: Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

Post by Luruz »

wagicmagic28 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:08 am I tried everything CALL THE CRUSADE just keeps not showing up in the game...I coded it as you said correctly even my code was correct using just tokens IDK what the deal is with this card it's ANNOYING AF! Cause I want the card in the game and it's not working very frustrating...I guess I'll just skip it for now maybe their is like a deadzone with that numbering of the card or something like that...taboo number will not load in WAGIC. I'm not really sure else why this is happening. Sorry
Hi.

There is always a minimun error in sintaxis, like writting: "Cal the cruzade" (With one L and a Z) have you ever check letter by letter the difference between the same name in your _cards.txt and the primitives where the card is coded? try to respect the capital letter and lowercase of the name. Because its a very common issue.

About the ID's, in the Card Code Section there is this [https://code.google.com/archive/p/wagic ... dCode.wiki] link where it says:
For your own sets, try to choose an id range that no other sets use. Official sets use ids between 1 and about 250,000, so for your own sets, we suggest using values between 1,000,000 (one million) and 2,000,000,000 (two billion)

Then, meaby the card or other cards will appear in the game.

Btw, I leave a correction of that card, adding the color of the tokens and the abilities (Red and Haste). Also, the "Text" line has changed.

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=token(Flame Dawn Aspirants,Creature Flame Dawn Aspirants,4/2,red,haste)*3
text=Create three 4/2 red Flame Dawn Aspirants creature tokens with haste in the Assault Zone. They cannot be moved from this zone
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

umm that's still not correct here is the correct code if you was wondering...

[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=@combat(attacking) create(human:creature human:4/2:red:haste)*3 ueot
text=Create three 4/2 Flame Dawn Aspirants in the Assault Zone. They cannot be moved from
this zone
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

still these cards are troublesome some of them anyway will not show up in boosters can only be acquired thru shop purchase which is DUMB and I have no idea why...ANY CLUE???
Last edited by wagicmagic28 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

added more Cards...Will need help coding the rest of the cards definitely...I can put the images of all the remaining cards awaiting to be coded into folders to my Mega upload link here...https://mega.nz/fm/IkEykKLK
If you like what I've done so far tho do like and send me some positive Feedback! Thanks...
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

So I coded what I could still NEED help Coding the Rest of the Codeable cards if you get bored or like the project and want to help add more content.
I have 800-900+ cards in the folder titled SETS. Each of the Sets should be no duplications but you know it's not a big deal if there is. Feel free to provide buggy cards and fix them for me. This is my first attempt at coding cards and whatnot. So yea... :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

So yea...I uploaded all the remaining card Images, how awesome am I? XD! So who here is skilled enough to code the hard stuff and code workarounds to new card mechanics never introduced to Magic/Wagic?
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

wagicmagic28 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:03 pm umm that's still not correct here is the correct code if you was wondering...

[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=@combat(attacking) create(human:creature human:4/2:red:haste)*3 ueot
text=Create three 4/2 Flame Dawn Aspirants in the Assault Zone. They cannot be moved from
this zone
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

still these cards are troublesome some of them anyway will not show up in boosters can only be acquired thru shop purchase which is DUMB and I have no idea why...ANY CLUE???
Hi,

the line code: "auto=@combat" usually can only be used on creatures on the battlefield, not on spells like Sorcery or Instants.
the keyword: "ueot" from the meaning: "Until End Of Turn= UEOT" also its used on temporary buffs like +1/+1 until end of turn. Not to put tokens until end of turn.

If it is a creature it must be something like:

[card]
name=Rocker man, Call the Crusader
auto=@combat (attacking) source(this): token(Flame Dawn Aspirants,Creature Flame Dawn Aspirants,4/2,red,haste)*3
text=Whenever Rocker man, Call the Crusader attacks, create three 4/2 red Flame Dawn Aspirants creature tokens with haste.
type=Creature
subtype=Master of the Crusaders of the Flame Aspirants with a large subtype name here XD
power=99
toughness=999
[/card]
When you use the code line: "@combat..." it means that the Text of the card will say: "Whenever this attack" so, it means that, the card isn't a kind of sorcery or instant, it should be a creature. Or it can said: "Whenever an another creature attacks because he want to do it XD" the code line its correct to star with "@combat (attacking) source(other creature|battlefield):"

About to help when I'm bored I don't think so, I'm working hardly with other set of Magic to adapt to Wagic. I'm working on Promo Sets and I need to review the Throne of Eldraine and a few time for check all of it. u_u
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

it's okay...someone will help until then I got a sniper who snipes herself...XD LOL...wtf? I'll try |OpponentBattlefield)
Last edited by wagicmagic28 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

[card]
name=Proctul, The Sniper
auto={T}{1}:target(creature|Battlefield:Shroud)}:-0/-4 frozenother ueot
auto=@movedTo(this|nonbattlezone) from
(battlefield):life:-5
text=Pay 1, Exhaust, Deal 4 damage to target 
Character in the Support Zone.
mana={1}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Human
power=2
toughness=6
[/card]
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Call the Crusade or whatever still not working...LOL oh brother...
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

well I made it easy for you, I added all the images in the Sets folder showing all the cards whatever can be coded I wish KF1 or Taco would help me code or anyone else super skilled at coding cards for Wagic.