Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
wagicmagic28

Re: Infinity Wars (Preservation Project)

Post by wagicmagic28 »

okay added Ascended DLC Overseers all that I could code in for now. I'll be working on this for a while and be posting more cards as I code them correctly... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

one land is messed up you have to go into your _cards.dat file and change line 263 to plains not plain...LOL agh ffs
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

disregard my last comment I updated everything here is the LINK...https://mega.nz/fm/IkEykKLK
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

Still kind of buggy need a few card fixes in my prims...I'll be bug fixing tomorrow sometime...bye enjoy!
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

More fixes to this set...Almost all the major bugs are worked out...still working on it, moving my house right now so Be patient. This project is still on going...
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

so that it doesn't fail to target and fizzle the best way to approach fizzle on instants is to change the type to Enchantment. otherwards battlefield Enchantment. Like with Strength in Numbers change Instant in Prims to Enchantment. Now Ai can use the ability.
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

fix
[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=create token(human:creature human:4/2:red:haste)*3 ueot
text=Create three 4/2 Flame Dawn Aspirants in the Assault Zone. They cannot be moved from this zone
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

wagicmagic28 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:27 am fix
[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=create token(human:creature human:4/2:red:haste)*3 ueot
text=Create three 4/2 Flame Dawn Aspirants in the Assault Zone. They cannot be moved from this zone
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Hi, for tokens, if the card says: "Create three 4/2 Flame Dawn Aspirants". It means that the creature type it must be: "Creature - Flame Dawn Aspirants"

So, the line should be: "Auto=token(Flame Dawn Aspirants,Creature Flame Dawn Aspirants,4/2)" because the text doesn't says that it is red and that creature has haste.

The game reads tokens by following: "token("name of the token","Type, super type and subtypes of the token", "power and toughness of the token", "color or colors of the token", "basic abilities of the token") [Like flying, vigilance, haste, trample, menace, lifelink, etc, etc.]

In other words maybe this will help you:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Call The Crusade
auto=token(Flame Dawn Aspirants,creature flame dawn aspirants,4/2)*3
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
Because this is a spell of one single effect, it doesn't need the "ueot" keyword. This spell doesn't says that every turn you will create three tokens, so, it doesn't need it.

If you want to do a triggered effect every turn the "auto" line, should beging with: @each... something
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

thanks I'll be sure to list any other difficult card functions either here or in Coding Section of this site...
As for more Updates, I listed sum more cards each week during the weeks ahead I will try to code out more cards...
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

I tried everything CALL THE CRUSADE just keeps not showing up in the game...I coded it as you said correctly even my code was correct using just tokens IDK what the deal is with this card it's ANNOYING AF! Cause I want the card in the game and it's not working very frustrating...I guess I'll just skip it for now maybe their is like a deadzone with that numbering of the card or something like that...taboo number will not load in WAGIC. I'm not really sure else why this is happening. Sorry