Core set 2019 (M19)

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
ph34rbot

Re: Core set 2019 (M19)

Post by ph34rbot »

I kinda agree, but we are both native spanish speakers and the forums were so dead that any activity was good activity, we were private messaging then it was easier to talk in spanish on the forums messages.

But yeah let's try to keep it in english, the user has been inactive all of a sudden, he was very active, I'm so glad to see activity here.
ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Ajani, Adversary of Tyrants
auto=counter(0/0,4,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,+1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on up to two...) target(<upto:2>other creature|battlefield) counter(1/1,1) 
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:name(-2: Return target creature from graveyard) moveTo(mybattlefield) target(creature[manacost<=2]|mygraveyard)
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(-7: Emblem: Create three tokens) emblem transforms((,newability[@each my endofturn:create(Cat:Creature Cat:1/1:lifelink:white)*3] )) forever dontremove
text=+1: Put a +1/+1 counter on each of up to two target creatures. -- -2: Return target creature card with converted mana cost 2 or less from your graveyard to the battlefield. -- -7: You get an emblem with "At the beginning of your end step, create three 1/1 white Cat creature tokens with lifelink."
mana={2}{W}{W}
type=Legendary Planeswalker
subtype=Ajani
[/card]
Working version of the ajani
Luruz

Post by Luruz »

ph34rbot wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:20 pm I kinda agree, but we are both native spanish speakers and the forums were so dead that any activity was good activity, we were private messaging then it was easier to talk in spanish on the forums messages.

But yeah let's try to keep it in english, the user has been inactive all of a sudden, he was very active, I'm so glad to see activity here.
It is true that there was not much response from the native language in English, so I took the liberty to speak in Spanish. It's easier for me to write in my language than to write in English. However, I will try to do it.

In other news, I left you updated information in old posts, for example, in the post of Battlebond, to avoid having to write new posts, I started to re-edit the posts I had already made, so you can come back to that post bro.

In fact I have disappeared for a while, I had some personal problems to deal with and to top it off I had to format my computer, for my carelessness, all the work I had done in translation and editing of cards was lost, so I started again He gave me a headache so I left him for a moment.

However, I'm back.

There is a problem in one of the last cards that I reviewed in IXALAN, the Arcane Adaptation, it lacks areas to affect. As soon as I re-take the code to rewrite without giving me a headache to see everything I did have to rewrite it again, I will be able to share the code better.

Re-edit no.1
The problem with the Gate cards, was for the code in primitives, like you said, if it was a duplicate, doesn't work. So, to fix the problem, I delete some of the code and left only the card name and put the code: "primitive={insert name card here}"

Recently, I discover that the Serra Angel, doesn't appear in the code. In all the reprints, the code says: Primitive=Serra Angel, but when I try to look the card itfsel, like: "auto=Flying,Vigilance" it doesn't exist, how its possible?