Battle for Zendikar

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
mrfatbard

Re: Battle for Zendikar

Post by mrfatbard »

well iscolorless doesn't work correctly for me so I use this and it seems to work

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Vile Aggregate
auto=foreach(creature[-white;-blue;-black;-red;-green]|myBattlefield) 1/0
abilities=trample
auto=@combatdamaged(opponent) from(this):ingest:1 opponent
text=Devoid (This card has no color.) -- Vile Aggregate's power is equal to the number of colorless creatures you control. -- Trample -- Ingest (Whenever this creature deals combat damage to a player, that player exiles the top card of his or her library.)
mana={2}{R}
color=artifact
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi Drone
power=*
toughness=5
[/card]
forerunner

[card]
name=Forerunner of Slaughter
auto={1}:target(creature[-white;-blue;-black;-red;-green]|battlefield) haste ueot
text=Devoid (This card has no color.) -- {1}: Target colorless creature gains haste until end of turn.
mana={B}{R}
color=artifact
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi Drone
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
basically replace all instances of iscolorless with creature[-white;-blue;-black;-red;-green]

also for the eldrazi the same thing happens to me as well (id not found and all) so I just used the eldrazi spawn code instead, token(-193507)
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

also for the eldrazi the same thing happens to me as well (id not found and all) so I just used the eldrazi spawn code instead, token(-193507)
I apparently forgot to update the _cards.dat file. It has been fixed. download the new cards.dat on page 1

I also changed Vile Aggregate cdaactive to 5 because it was accidently set to 6. If you are having issues with the toughness appearing correctly then you may not have a current SVN which has the cdaactive ability added into it.

This should be pretty current.
https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/releases
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Bas

Post by Bas »

Regarding first post(s):
Dual lands....as mythics?
EDIT: ARGH, prob Expeditions?

primitive=Arid Mesa
id=405092
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Blood Crypt
id=405093
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Bloodstained Mire
id=405094
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Breeding Pool
id=405095
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Canopy Vista
id=405096
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Cinder Glade
id=405097
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Flooded Strand
id=405098
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Godless Shrine
id=405099
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Hallowed Fountain
id=405100
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Marsh Flats
id=405101
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Misty Rainforest
id=405102
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Overgrown Tomb
id=405103
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Polluted Delta
id=405104
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Prairie Stream
id=405105
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Sacred Foundry
id=405106
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Scalding Tarn
id=405107
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Smoldering Marsh
id=405108
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Steam Vents
id=405109
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Stomping Ground
id=405110
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Sunken Hollow
id=405111
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Temple Garden
id=405112
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Verdant Catacombs
id=405113
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Watery Grave
id=405114
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Windswept Heath
id=405115
rarity=M
[/card]
[card]
primitive=Wooded Foothills
id=405116
rarity=M
Forums are down atm.

Please join the discord server in order to not miss stuff and be reachable:
https://discord.gg/JHK5pVaK5p

(You are not required to install the software, you can use it in a browser as well, albeit I recommend installing)
wagicmagic28

Post by wagicmagic28 »

They are suppose to be Mythic Rares but I changed mine to R - I don't want a land to be a mythic rare in any other set they have always been released as Gold Rares. It's part of a Zedikar Land Expansion Set of 25.
mrfatbard

Post by mrfatbard »

here is a code for conduit of ruin should work

[card]
name=Conduit of Ruin
auto=may moveto(myhand) target(creature[-white;-black;-blue;-red;-green;manacost>=7]|mylibrary)
auto=aslongas(thisturn(creature|mystack)~equalto~0) lord(creature|myhand) altercost(colorless,-2)
text=when you cast Conduit of Ruin, you may search your library for a colorless creature with converted mana cost 7 or more and put it into your hand -- the first creature spell you cast each turn costs {2} less to cast
mana={6}
type=Creature
subtype=Eldrazi
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Oh clever, i was looking at that going how the fudge...very nice, ill add it to the primitives im going to commit.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Zethfox wrote:Oh clever, i was looking at that going how the fudge...very nice, ill add it to the primitives im going to commit.
Oh My Goodness... The legendary Zethfox has returned. I can't wait for your primitive file updates!!!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Adding revealing stuff, few other nice tools. Primitive will be updated with over 800 cards, soi, bfz, ogw plus like 300ish cards that reveal cards and do stuff.

I'll be honest, if it wasnt for kevlehs polishing the game with gui updates, making things look pretty, I wouldn't have even bothered.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Quick question, when did it change from just target (*[colorless]) to this iscolorless you guys are talking about?

None of the card descriptors include "is" infront of them. Is this a recent change or someone not understanding how to code it?

Update: i went through every single update form today to when i left 2 years ago. Not a single one talks about updating card descriptors to include "is". Please stop doing this stuff. There are over 10,000 examples of code in mtg.txt primitives. Hold ctrl then tap F, type the effect you want, hit enter. Ive spent 3 days going through code made by community and im pretty disappointed.
Exile a card as a cost being written {moveto (exile) all (this)}, top card of library the same way, if you guys did a find ctrl F in mtg txt you would see its {e} and {m} that just 2 of many examples of made up code that HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE IN MTG.TXT.

Basic text editing. I understand complex coding is tough, but basic stuff? Iscolorless is not a real card descriptors word. COLORLESS thats its. Isbasic?? Wtf is that? You mean BASIC right?...those appeared all over too, i assumed it was a change, and left it as such. But no, its made up card code that is done incorrectly. 10,000 examples. Hundred or so using [colorless] and you guys wonder why [iscolorless] doesnt work.

Come on guys, i tried to keep ability parsing as simple as possible, i even stopped expanding dynamicability class because the code was to hard for average user to code with. Do a find in mtg.txt, the coding is all there.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

I think its only for colorless attribute so it will not collide with color= on targetchooser.cpp

if (attribute.find("iscolorless") != string::npos)
                    {
                         attributefound = 1;
                        for (int cid = 1; cid < Constants::NB_Colors; cid++)
                        { 
                            cd->SetExclusionColor(cid);
                        }
                        cd->mode = CardDescriptor::CD_OR;
                    }
Example card: Eye of Ugin. But other attribute don't use "is"...