Planechase 2012 13/21 (PC2)

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Planechase 2012 13/21 (PC2)

Post by Tacoghandi »

I took the liberty of going through this since i code for friends and i saw a lot of errors so i went ahead and recoded the cards that were in their for anyone who wants the code. All cards that were included are now working correctly 100%.

I removed Thromok the Insatiable from this as i have so far been unable to come up with a working code for him though. All other cards have been play tested and are working perfectly except for Mass Mutiny which still has to have a creature in play to target because of the alias it uses, though in real magic you technically do not have to have a target to cast the spell. But it is close enough. Enjoy :D

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Baleful Strix
auto=draw:1
abilities=flying,deathtouch
text=Flying, deathtouch -- When Baleful Strix enters the battlefield, draw a card.
mana={U}{B}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Bird
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
[card]
name=Beetleback Chief
auto=token(Goblin,creature token goblin,1/1,red)*2
text=When Beetleback Chief enters the battlefield, put two 1/1 red Goblin creature tokens onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Goblin Warrior
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Brindle Shoat
auto=@movedTo(this|graveyard) from(mybattlefield):token(Boar,Creature Boar,3/3,green)
text=When Brindle Shoat dies, put a 3/3 green Boar creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Boar
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
[card]
name=Dragonlair Spider
auto=@movedTo(*|opponentstack):token(Insect,Insect Creature, 1/1,green)
abilities=reach
text=Reach -- Whenever an opponent casts a spell, put a 1/1 green Insect creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={2}{R}{R}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Spider
power=5
toughness=6
[/card]
[card]
name=Dreampod Druid
auto=this(auras >= 1) transforms((,newability[@each upkeep:token(222222309)]))
text=At the beginning of each upkeep, if Dreampod Druid is enchanted, put a 1/1 green Saproling creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={1}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Druid
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Saproling
type=Creature
subtype=Saproling
power=1
toughness=1
color=Green
[/card]
[card]
name=Illusory Angel
abilities=flying
restriction=casted a spell
text=Flying -- Cast Illusory Angel only if you've cast another spell this turn.
mana={2}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Angel Illusion
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
[card]
name=Krond the Dawn-Clad
auto=this(auras >= 1) transforms((,newability[@combat(attacking) source(this):moveTo(exile) target(*|battlefield)]))
abilities=flying,vigilance
text=Flying, vigilance. -- Whenever Krond the Dawn-Clad attacks, if it's enchanted, exile target permanent.
mana={G}{G}{G}{W}{W}{W}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Archon
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
[card]
name=Mass Mutiny
target=creature|opponentbattlefield
auto=haste
auto=untap
alias=129767
text=For each opponent, gain control of up to one target creature that player controls until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn. 
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
[card]
name=Preyseizer Dragon
auto=may target(<anyamount>other creature|mybattlefield) sacrifice && counter(1/1,2) all(this) 
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):target(creature,player) dynamicability<!oneonecountersstrike!>
abilities=flying
text=Flying -- Devour 2 (As this enters the battlefield, you may sacrifice any number of creatures. This creature enters the battlefield with twice that many +1/+1 counters on it.) -- Whenever Preyseizer Dragon attacks, it deals damage to target creature or player equal to the number of +1/+1 counters on Preyseizer Dragon.
mana={4}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
[card]
name=Sai of the Shinobi
auto={2}:equip
auto=1/1
auto=@movedto(creature|myBattlefield):choice all(trigger[to]) retarget
text=Equipped creature gets +1/+1. -- Whenever a creature enters the battlefield under your control, you may attach Sai of the Shinobi to it. -- Equip {2 ({2}: Attach to target creature you control. Equip only as a sorcery.)
mana={1}
type=Artifact
subtype=Equipment
[/card]
[card]
name=Sakashima's Student
autohand={1}{U}{N}:ninjutsu
auto=transforms((Ninja)) forever
auto=may copy NotATarget(creature)
text=You may have Sakashima's Student enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield, except it's still a Ninja in addition to its other types.
mana={2}{U}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Ninja
power=0
toughness=0
[/card]
[card]
name=Vela the Night-Clad
abilities=Intimidate
auto=lord(other creature|mybattlefield) intimidate
auto=@movedto(creature|nonbattlezone) from(mybattlefield):life:-1 opponent
text=Intimidate -- Other creatures you control have intimidate. -- Whenever Vela the Night-Clad or another creature you control leaves the battlefield, each opponent loses 1 life.
mana={4}{U}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Wizard
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
KF1 I will be going through the other sets as well that aren't in the official release yet that you have coded to make sure they are correct as well. I will post fixes as i find mistakes. Thanks for your hard work to keep the sets coming.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Tacoghandi,

Always nice to learn better ways to code cards.

Thank you for these updates.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Not a problem. I am here to support and add to this community wherever I can. :D
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

I want Thromok