Taco's Created Stuff -- !!Check it out!!

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Tacoghandi

Re: Taco's Created Sets

Post by Tacoghandi »

Changed Rac Ironbone in the Assassin's Strike set, as he was a bit overpowered.

!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Re: Taco's Created Stuff

Post by Tacoghandi »

Blitzkrieg Format uploaded. Big thanks to Zethfox for helping me to get this working 100%

Tacoghandi

Re: Taco's Created Stuff

Post by Tacoghandi »

Updated sets to work with the new When attacking and When Blocking codes. If anyone finds any other non working codes let me know

Tacoghandi

Re: Taco's Created Stuff --NEW--> !!Planeswalkers!!

Post by Tacoghandi »

Official Planeswalkers uploaded!!

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Was looking over the posts in phoust's planeswalker addon he did and saw that there was an issue with Gideon adding his loyalty counters to his power when he becomes a creature. This may happen on mine since I am using a very similar code, though I am unable to test it as I dont have Gideon unlocked yet and dont want to spoil my game. So if this is an issue please let me know. And if it is I believe it may be fixed simply by adding this line to Gideon's card.

auto=thisforeach(counter{0/1.1.loyalty}) -1/0

ph34rbot

Post by ph34rbot »

Interesting good job, gonna try the new mode, the planeswalkers and other stuff
carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

One question, the image token avatar of ajani not appears, y take a look to code of ajani, and i was see

auto={C(0/0,-2,Choice)}{C(0/1,-6,Loyalty)}:name(-6: Create X/X Avatar) token(-222222)

and

[card]
name=Avatar
id=-222222
auto=thisforeach(controllerlife) 1/1
type=Creature
subtype=Avatar
power=*
toughness=*
[/card]

what must i do to see the avatar token image with id 205957t?

Thanks!
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I never even thought about the image for the token there. I wonder.....

possibly by making the token a seperate card by changing the name adding the card with token id in the _card.dat of all three sets he was released in. Unless there is a way to create a token using the standard token making line that has the ability of power and toughness equal to life total. Or maybe by making an auto line that modifies a specific token that it makes when it comes into play giving it a permanent ability to make its power and toughness accurate. I think the latter would be the best way, but i will have to test it and figure it out. If anyone has an idea let me know.

carslove54

Post by carslove54 »

Tacoghandi wrote:I never even thought about the image for the token there. I wonder.....

possibly by making the token a seperate card by changing the name adding the card with token id in the _card.dat of all three sets he was released in. Unless there is a way to create a token using the standard token making line that has the ability of power and toughness equal to life total. Or maybe by making an auto line that modifies a specific token that it makes when it comes into play giving it a permanent ability to make its power and toughness accurate. I think the latter would be the best way, but i will have to test it and figure it out. If anyone has an idea let me know.
Thanks, y going to try the cards.dat, because i dont know what must i do in the mtg, if a get something y tell you

(my english is sick, y know, sorry, im from spain, and i dont using a translator :p)
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

carslove54 wrote:
Tacoghandi wrote:I never even thought about the image for the token there. I wonder.....

Thanks, y going to try the cards.dat, because i dont know what must i do in the mtg, if a get something y tell you

(my english is sick, y know, sorry, im from spain, and i dont using a translator :p)
I am working on a fix right now give me a sec before you do the modding