Bug report and fixed, I tested these.

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
phoust

Bug report and fixed, I tested these.

Post by phoust »

[card]
name=Malfegor
abilities=flying
auto=if compare(phandcount)~morethan~0 then ability$!notatarget(<ohandcount>creature|mybattlefield) sacrifice!$ opponent && discard:phandcount controller
text=Flying -- When Malfegor enters the battlefield, discard your hand. Each opponent sacrifices a creature for each card discarded this way.
mana={2}{B}{B}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Demon Dragon
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
It must Added Flying.

[card]
name=Master of Waves
abilities=protection from red
auto=lord(Elemental|mybattlefield) 1/1
auto=token(Elemental,Creature Elemental,1/0,blue)*type:manaU
text=Protection from red. -- Elemental creatures you control get +1/+1. -- When Master of Waves enters the battlefield, put a number of 1/0 blue Elemental creature tokens onto the battlefield equal to your devotion to blue. (Each {U} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to blue.)
mana={3}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Merfolk Wizard
power=2
toughness=1
[/card]
Summon, Coloress => 'Blue' elementals.

[card]
name=Prowess of the Fair
auto=@movedTo(mygraveyard) from(other elf[-token]|battlefield):may token(Elf Warrior,creature elf warrior,1/1,green)
text=Whenever another nontoken Elf is put into your graveyard from the battlefield, you may put a 1/1 green Elf Warrior creature token onto the battlefield.
mana={1}{B}
type=Tribal Enchantment
subtype=Elf
[/card]
graveyard => My graveyard.

[card]
name=Lifebane Zombie
abilities=intimidate
auto=choice name(target opponent) target(opponent) donothing && all(this) transforms((,newability[if type(creature[green;white]|targetedpersonshand)~lessthan~1 then name(look) donothing notatarget(*|targetedpersonshand) else moveto(exile) notatarget(creature[green;white]|targetedpersonshand)])) && all(this) transforms((,black)) forever
text=Intimidate. -- When Lifebane Zombie enters the battlefield, target opponent reveals his or her hand. You choose a green or white creature card from it and exile that card.
mana={1}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie
power=3
toughness=1
[/card]
I don't know why, but Lifebane Zombie becomes a green and white creature. => So I make this creature becomes black.

[card]
name=Grimgrin, Corpse-Born
abilities=doesnotuntap
auto=tap
auto={S(other creature|mybattlefield)}:counter(1/1,1) && untap
auto=@combat(attacking) source(this):choice target(creature|opponentbattlefield) destroy && counter(1/1,1) all(this)
text=Grimgrin, Corpse-Born enters the battlefield tapped and doesn't untap during your untap step. -- Sacrifice another creature: Untap Grimgrin and put a +1/+1 counter on it. -- Whenever Grimgrin attacks, destroy target creature defending player controls, then put a +1/+1 counter on Grimgrin.
mana={3}{U}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Zombie Warrior
power=5
toughness=5
[/card]
Put a counter is not work when destroyed target creature opponent control. and make it simple.

[card]
name=Bump in the Night
auto=life:-3
target=opponent
flashback={5}{R}
text=Target opponent loses 3 life. -- Flashback {5}{R}
mana={B}
type=Sorcery
[/card]
add target=opponent.