Need some help to add cards from my real deck.

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Leonardo007

Need some help to add cards from my real deck.

Post by Leonardo007 »

hello i have any questions, I hope everbody can help me.

How can I use/ add the cards:

Elspeth, Knight-Errant,
Luminarch Ascension,
Path to Exile,
Iona, Shield of Emeria
Urza's Incubator
Jace, the Mind Sculptor
Jace Beleren,
Magus of the Future
Roil Elemental,
Time Warp,
Surgespanner.

Because I have these cards in my decks and I try to practise on the PSP.

Thank you and I hope I didnt made mistakes... if yes please excuse me :D :D
abrasax

Re: How to

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

FYI "working & Added" is not the right section read the forum specific rules pertaining to card coding section: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545 , I moved your message accordingly. And please be more specific in the title of your post "how to" doesn't mean anything, I changed the title of your post accordingly.

Short answer you can't add these cards.

Long asnwer...

For the planeswalker, those are not supported yet, but with some limitation and workaround you can play with Planeswalker. Look, read and download from here: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1906

That will make 3 cards on your list ;-)

Now, none of the listed card from your list are added yet and probably none will be added in the next release, this is due to limitation of the engine, you can try to learn card coding, some of the cards might be usable for some very specific usage.

For example Urza's incubator is not codable because you should be able to choose between all different creature type that exists, but let just say you play only with 1 or 2 creature types (for example merfolk and soldier) and you want this card to be added just for those creature type…. begin by creating a file e.g. "myaddon.txt" and place it in your sets/primitives/ folder.

Now place the following code for Urza's incubator

[card]
name=Urza's Incubator
text=As Urza's Incubator enters the battlefield, choose a creature type. -- Creature spells of the chosen type cost {2} less to cast.
auto=choice name(Merfolk) && counter(0/0,1,Merfolk) all(this)
auto=this(counter{0/0.1.Merfolk}) lord(Merfolk|myhand) altercost( colorless, -1 )
auto=choice name(Soldier) && counter(0/0,1,Soldier all(this)
auto=this(counter{0/0.1.Soldier}) lord(Soldier|myhand) altercost( colorless, -1 )
mana={3}
type=Artifact
[/card]

Note that I'm not even sure this would work, this is experimental based on my own understanding on how the cards are currently coded... you can inspire yourself to learn card coding from the "mtg.txt" that you will find in your res/sets/primitives/ folder and that contain all cards coded yet...

Now obviously you will need to create a line for each creature type you are playing with.... and naturally you need to unlock the corresponding set and purchase the card in the shop in order to be able to play with it.... This card as such will never be added by us in any of the official release, but you might use it for yourself if you intend to play only with some specific creature cards.

I don't really have time to look at all the cards you are mentionning, obviously some of them will not be possible to add, even partially.... but depending on how you use the cards you could find ways to add those by yourself to your local copy.

To learn more about card coding, please read the wiki: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/CardCode

Try to code those card by yourself and if you have specific question/problem or even success (even borderline) please post in the general card coding section of this forum.

Enjoy,

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Leonardo007

Re: Need some help to add cards from my real deck.

Post by Leonardo007 »

oh ok thanke you ^^

you must understand I have been playing for 11 years and I try to complet my cards on psp ^^
Iam thankful for this great game, was made on psp!!!

I try to learn cardcoding and then I will see ^^

I have a great deck it has a value of more than 300 € but its not perfect 8-)

OK thank you and see you :lol:

(sorry for my bat english... I am from germany :!: :!: :!: :!: )