code submission opponenthand/exileview/more +++

All code submission.
Zethfox

code submission opponenthand/exileview/more +++

Post by Zethfox »

in this code submission are the following changes
new gui hand view for opponent, gui exile view for player and opponent
a new zone "junk" possible entries "myjunk" "opponentjunk" and "junk"..this is a place to send workaround tokens.

lifetotal variable used for exsample "draw:lifetotal" or "target(creature) lifetotal/lifetotal" ect

a reverse copy called "host" works the same as copy only its the target that copys the hosting card

support for autoexile=....support for autostack=

http://www.mediafire.com/file/31w4mddn1 ... atch.patch
Last edited by Zethfox on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pake1

Re: I have some AMAZING news to share :D :D :D

Post by pake1 »

SWEET

How did you code it? using the C++ source? Did you have to recompile etc. I really wanna see what I can come up with in terms of creating new parsers and such.

This is huge stuff man, have a beer
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

pake1 wrote:SWEET

How did you code it? using the C++ source? Did you have to recompile etc. I really wanna see what I can come up with in terms of creating new parsers and such.

This is huge stuff man, have a beer
im currently just editing the SVN files on my computer...yeah this is pretty big...we need these 2 new zones for sure....
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

O.O No way, dude!!! No fu**in' way. You are the best thing that happened to Wagic in a long time.

Cheers!!!!

Edit: For the "reveal from library zone", could cards like Mul Daya Channelers work?

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

im sure it could, im working on the exile zone first, so far its in, its allows for single target picking of cards in exile...trying to find where in the source the restrictions to "all(*|myexile)" all command doesnt seems to understand the zone, however "target(creature|myexile)" is 100000% percent working now.
once i get the "all(" to except the exile for a zone...then ill move on to the library reveal zone.

AWWWWWW SNAP, i forgot this is a usable templete...upload time!!! you can play around with what i have so far...just having access to the exile opens ALOT of doors.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ryezwj0r2mq/template.exe

make a card that sends something there, and a card that brings it back from there...remember only "target(" is working right now..trying to get "all(" working...
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

JUST ADDED LIFE TOTAL AS A VARIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[card]
name=Arbor Elf
auto={0}:moveto(exile) target(*|mybattlefield)
auto={0}:moveto(mybattlefield) target(*|myexile)
auto={0}:damage:lifetotal target(player)
autoexile={0}:draw:lifetotal
auto=lord(this) lifetotal/lifetotal
auto=@each mycombatbegins:life:lifetotal
text={t}: Untap target Forest.
mana={0}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Druid
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

added "autoexile=" for effects from exile.
added "autostack=" for effects you only want to happen while its on the stack.
everything on this card is now valid....
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

O_O

can you do check the life of a player, too?

Thinking about all the neat Zendikar Vampires, like

No need to say that this is ABSOLUTELY EFFING AWESOME!!!
KF1

Post by KF1 »

This is great news Zeth.

Can you please edit your first post? I would like to be able to recommend the forums here to other people I know who have children who can read and want to be able to say this is a kid friendly community.

My commentary is not intended to make your excellent progress news any less exciting to read about.

Best wishes for a speedy turn around for the next release you make available to us.

Thanks!
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

Annyone tried to run his template? it didnt work for me , it says "failure to initialize due to incorrect configuration"
Nice work man :D
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

Norrin wrote:Annyone tried to run his template? it didnt work for me , it says "failure to initialize due to incorrect configuration"
Nice work man :D
thats cause i have my config player files set to draw:20 life:100...so i can test things without the Ai killing me.
i tried coding in a reveal zone, but i couldnt get cards to actually go into it...the exile is perfect tho...still trying to get the "all(" to work for it tho...but even hand picking cards is better then it was....lifetotal still needs some work too...it gives the current life total you have, and doesnt update, but even that is better then nothing....autoexile= and autostack= are nice additions....

token(#####)*lifetotal...interesting :)

added new ability "Host"
target copies the source card instead of the other way around.

"autostack=host target(creature)" my new favorate command....you can token a card and Host it to another card without the card youre hosting to gaining the copy ability...this is big new since you can now safely copy the hosted card without fear of copy lockdown.