THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Dr.pibb

THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!

Post by Dr.pibb »

IF I WAS YOU GUYS I WILL BE DOWNLOADING THE ASTRO BOY COMIC #1 while its still free!!!
THERE MAY JUST BE A BIG SURPRISE COMING FOR CHRISTMAS!!! heres the code
(FF3N-H7B6-M2JF) you just have to trust me on this!!!!

IT EXPIRES DECEMBER 16th so get to downloading!!!!!!
bcdiscman

Re: THIS IS A MUST READ!!!!

Post by bcdiscman »

Dr.pibb wrote:IF I WAS YOU GUYS I WILL BE DOWNLOADING THE ASTRO BOY COMIC #1 while its still free!!!
THERE MAY JUST BE A BIG SURPRISE COMING FOR CHRISTMAS!!! heres the code
(FF3N-H7B6-M2JF) you just have to trust me on this!!!!

IT EXPIRES DECEMBER 16th so get to downloading!!!!!!
Is this SPAM??? Really???
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Well it looks like spam but not by a bot. Very weird. Dr.pibb, care to explain a little bit more? Otherwise I'll delete this post in the next hours.
devi59

Post by devi59 »

Well from what I can tell it is "half" spam. I believe pibb is referring to the digital comics that are included in the newest OFW. Sony released astro boy among other ones for free, only thing you had to do was go to account management on your psp and redeem code (the code pibb listed). There is one slight problem. This is a forum for Wagic... The... Homebrew. As of right now, unless you have multiple PSPs or are using Time Machine all the time, you are unable to use Wagic or any other homebrew with a PSP that is on the newest OFW. But I guess it is technically relevent because it is concerning the PSP....
Dr.pibb

Post by Dr.pibb »

look there is something i know that you guys dont and if you do have regular firmware i recommend you download it!!!! i dont want sony to know!!! this is not spam!!!
Dr.pibb

Post by Dr.pibb »

look please dont release any info any where else!!! go to upsp.ws and go to crazy idea and go to the one that says about digital comics!!! thats why if anyone does have OFW like me..... download it!!!!
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Ok, I understand... now it might be too late to get the comics though... My PSPs are on CFW so they won't connect to the PSN :|
Saint

Post by Saint »

Uhm why bother with PSN if you can download PSPcomic homebrew, then download the desired comic you want to read.. for free... done... I might be retarted but that just seems alot easier since you can download comic packs anywere you want plus it reads zip and rar files so takes less space blablabla.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I think you didn't get the idea behind Dr. Pibbs post, even if it was a dead end...
Saint

Post by Saint »

Lol never used PSN because i'm using firmware that doesen't allow me aswell, but i think he meant that there was a free edition of some comic downloadable at the PSN network, then my idea is why download 1 free copy while the whole series are downloadable for free as soon as the license runs out (so no pirating *arg* lol :P).
Its not that special for shops/onlineshops or whatever to give out free first editions, its what they call teasers, only teasers i care for are the one in skirts lol.
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652