Wagic is on iphone!?

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
courgi

Wagic is on iphone!?

Post by courgi »

Sorry if this is already common knowledge but are you guys aware there is a Wagic app in the itunes store right now? I do not see wolo or anyone else from these forums associated with the project so I am wondering what the heck is going on. :?

Link is here
[edit by wololo: link removed]
abrasax

Re: Wagic is on iphone!?

Post by abrasax »

Sorry if this is already common knowledge...
Well not common, just hidded somewhere on the forum:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1047
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=970
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

I edited the initial post to remove the link. I don't have anything against the creator of that app, but for now I believe that his app is way under Wagic's level in terms of what it can do, plus he sells it. Maybe it's a nice app, I'm sure the guy put lots of efforts into it, but I don't do free advertising, and I don't want people to be confused.

As abrasax kind of said, the app named "Wagic" on the app store has NOTHING to do with us, it is not the same application at all, so know what you pay for.
Wagic will never be on the AppStore given the borderline area we are in terms of copyrights.
courgi

Post by courgi »

Sorry about the link.

Since it is verified that this community is not involved with it, please delete this thread.