STRONGHOLD 52/143 (0.8.1 UPDATED)

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Dr.Solomat

STRONGHOLD 52/143 (0.8.1 UPDATED)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi everybody!

This is Dr.Solomat! I resumed my work on Stronghold, set 2 of 3 from Tempest Block, for Wagic 0.8.1.
I sucessfully converted 52 cards out of 143, more was not possible.

History:
Version 0.3.1 29 Cards
Version 0.4.1 35 Cards
Version 0.5.1 36 Cards
Version 0.6.1 40 Cards
Version 0.7.1 43 Cards

Version 0.8.1 52 Cards (NEW Cards: Amok; Awakening; Bottomless Pit; Contemplation; Horn of Greed; Intruder Alarm; Megrim; Mob Justice; Morgue Thrull; Victual Sliver // REMOVED CARDS: Flowstone Hellion)
--- ALL NEW CARDS WERE TESTED SUCCESSFULLY! ---

PLAYABLE Highlights:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Dr.Solomat on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Szei

Re: STRONGHOLD 30/143

Post by Szei »

I must say that I really appreciate all the work you have done (I'm speaking of all the sets you've been working on, not just this one). I know that wololo has made it a fairly simple matter to create card.dat files, but it is still a tedious process so I am thankful for what you have done nonetheless. Hope to see more sets in the future =D (not that you haven't already done more than enough).

One thing though, I've noticed that you did not include any pictures. I saw your post in your Portal thread about "division of labor". Fair enough. Can someone else upload the pictures or tell me an efficient way of extracting images from the gatherer myself?
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi Shei,

thx for the compliment. I myself just copied the images of all playable cards and put them into the right folder, thats all.

cu
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Can anyone please check if Rolling Stones works correctly?
Szei

Post by Szei »

Oh. If you've already copied all the pictures anyway, can you just upload the set (with the pictures)?
Shishio

Post by Shishio »

I think we should shy away from providing cards at this point. With Wizards on our case, I'm certain they are checkin' out this site. I vote no links to cards at all. PM eachother, get an IRC channel, or just get them from the gatherer are gonna have to be our options unfortunately.
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Shisho is right!

GET THE CARD IMAGES FROM GATHERER! It is in your own interest :!:
Dr.Solomat

Re: STRONGHOLD 38/143 (0.4.1 UPDATED)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi all Wagic fans!

I updated the card_dat by adding all 0.4.1 codable cards (8 new)! All of them were tested and work! SLIVER QUEEN is waiting for you! :D Have fun!
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

For those who wants to play with Stronghold and doesn't have any image and no one else is kind enough to post them, here it is: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H5BUSNE0

and I M BACK!!

thanks Dr. Solomat for making those _card.dat
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

:D