so i have a working Annihilator but

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Zethfox

so i have a working Annihilator but

Post by Zethfox »

darn man, all of the creatures with it have other rediculous hurdles to leap, like {20}:play any number of edrazi from outside the game...seriously
Zethfox

Re: so i have a working Annihilator but

Post by Zethfox »

these are the ones i considered codeable currently, during combat damage you can yank counters for effects...and yes, the opponent chooses what he wants to toss...you dont get to choose for him..."auto=@movedto(exile):bury" is supposed to be missing a target...dont touch it..its the only way the computer Ai will actually make the choice....
included are:
Hand of Emrakul
Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
Ulamog's Crusher
Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
Artisan of Kozilek

sucks cause i wasted all day trying to get the Ai to choose his own destroy...just for these 5 cards...i would have coded "it who betrays" but it states when a player "sacrifices" so i couldnt use "@movedto(graveyard)" shame hes one of the better eldrazi
Last edited by Zethfox on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
pake1

Post by pake1 »

Wow man this is NUTS.

How did you figure out that code that makes the AI choose the permanent it wants to sacrifice?
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

pake1 wrote:Wow man this is NUTS.

How did you figure out that code that makes the AI choose the permanent it wants to sacrifice?
trial and error...it took all day....this work around will also work for "opponent chooses a card to discard" and "you choose one and opponent chooses one" ill see what else i can use it for.

[card]
name=Annihilator
id=-12150
auto=moveto(opponentbattlefield)
type=nothing
auto=@movedto(exile):bury
auto=moveto(exile) all(this)
auto=token(-12153)
[/card]
[card]
name=Destroyed item
id=-12153
type=nothing
auto=moveto(graveyard) target(land,creature,artifact,enchantment|mybattlefield)
auto=moveto(exile) all(this)
[/card]

its in there somewhere lol....its shared by all the ANL creatures...so make sure you download them all if you want to try this out....only thing that bugs me is when the Ai is choosing the amount of times it triggers "destroy" before actually doing it....i most likely wont code too many cards with this work around since this is seriously something one of the code masters needs to hardcode already...a commend to tell Ai to choose his target....if i can do this with a work around, I KNOW a codemaster can sit down and in 15 mins have it hard coded instead.
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

o.O I need to test this. If it really works, it would be huge. Eldrazi in Wagic...sick :D
leungclj

Post by leungclj »

oh gosh... the token trick...
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i wish we didnt need to use weird tricks to tell the opponent "sacrifice a land" :/
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

leungclj wrote:oh gosh... the token trick...
btw what did you mean by "the token trick" as far as ive seen making your opponent choose his own item was something unheard of in wagic until i coded this...oh and no on screen tokens.... :lol: 200+cards later and only 3 have ever had visible tokens on screen. the suspend set i went as far as making the exiled versions 8-)
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Zethfox wrote:
leungclj wrote:oh gosh... the token trick...
btw what did you mean by "the token trick" as far as ive seen making your opponent choose his own item was something unheard of in wagic until i coded this...oh and no on screen tokens.... :lol: 200+cards later and only 3 have ever had visible tokens on screen. the suspend set i went as far as making the exiled versions 8-)
Well done! Thank you for sharing the token trick.
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

I noticed that Annihilator only works, when the Eldrazi aren't blocked. This is wrong, it should always trigger when they attack.