Delete this please ill be release this as an updatedaddon

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Zethfox

Delete this please ill be release this as an updatedaddon

Post by Zethfox »

included in this package is preputtogether for you suspended cards...i think youll be quite happy with them...if any issues or questions with any of the cards let me know...PS: i made these for myself...i know the AI is too stupid to use something like suspend correctly....included cards(all but 5 maybe a couple more of the suspend cards werent codeable)

Detritivore
Benalish Commander
Ancestral Vision
Aeon Chronicler
Wheel of Fate
Viscerid Deepwalker
Veiling Oddity
Shivan Sand-Mage
Shivan Meteor
Shade of Trokair
Search for Tomorrow
Riftwing Cloudskate
Rift Bolt
Reality Strobe
Plunder
Pardic Dragon
Nihilith
Nantuko Shaman
Mindstab
Lotus Bloom
Keldon Halberdier
Ivory Giant
Infiltrator il-Kor
Heroes Remembered
Greater Gargadon
Giant Dustwasp
Festering March
Errant Ephemeron
Duskrider Peregrine
Durkwood Baloth
Chronomantic Escape
Arc Blade
Cyclical Evolution
Divine Congregation
Deep-Sea Kraken
Corpulent Corpse
Living End
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aylei4nfznx/Suspended.rar

to use these...copy the text in the txt file to your primitive.mtg text...and copy the folder of images to the /res/sets folder.
enjoy :D
Last edited by Zethfox on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
KF1

Re: suspended card collection with pics and premade

Post by KF1 »

D/l now... Thanks!
pake1

Post by pake1 »

Good Stuff!!

Killed my Benalish Commander code with somethin simpler lol.

Thanks man
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

aeon, detri, benalish...were the hardest of all the cards to code...
i actually ragequit while trying to code the best one of the suspended cards....fungal behemoth....:/ after about 8 hours i gave up trying...if you installed the card pack

[card]
name=Fungal Behemoth
autohand={X}{G}{G}: thisforeach(X) token(-57911) && token(16655449)
auto=foreach(counter{1/1.1}|mybattlefield) 1/1
text=Fungal Behemoth's power and toughness are each equal to the number of +1/+1 counters on creatures you control.
Suspend X—{X}{G}{G}. X can't be 0. (Rather than cast this card from your hand, you may pay {X}{G}{G} and exile it with X time counters on it. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. It has haste.)
Whenever a time counter is removed from Fungal Behemoth while it's exiled, you may put a +1/+1 counter on target creature.
power=0
toughness=1
type=Creature
subtype=fungus beast
mana={3}{W}
[/card]
[card]
name=Suspended Fungal Behemoth
auto=moveto(exile) notatarget(Fungal Behemoth|myhand)
auto=foreach(Behemoth counter|mybattlefield) counter(0/0,1,Time) && moveto(exile) all(Behemoth counter|mybattlefield)
auto=@each myupkeep:counter(0/0.-1.Time) && token(-376132)
auto=@each mydraw: this(counter{0/0.1.Time}<1) bury all(this)
autograveyard=@movedto(this|mygraveyard): token(124065) && token(-789622)
type=nothing
[/Card]
[card]
name=Behemoth counter
type=nothing
id=-57911
[/card]
[card]
name=hasted Fungal Behemoth
auto=all(Fungal Behemoth|mybattlefield) haste && moveto(exile) all(this)
id=-789622
type=nothing
[/card]
[card]
name=counter fungus
auto=counter(1/1,1) target(creature|mybattlefield)
auto=moveto(exile) all(this)
id=-376132
type=nothing
[/card]

the bold line is the only line i couldnt get working the one that counts all the counters on the battlefield and makes it his P/T..

the fun card are the few that keep coming back, like the one that makes it so the enemy cant attack you his turn...its nice when you get 2 or 3 out on different turn and basically lock him down :P
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Minor questions:
Why weren't these suspended cards just put into the Time Spiral block sets?
Wouldn't that be easier?

Keep in mind I've only got back into MTG for the past three months after being away for ten years from the game.

Also the unzipped folders read, "Suspended" but the _dat file reads, "Morphed"

After copying the suspend card code to the mtg txt, I renamed the Suspended folder to "SUS" and changed the dat file to read, "Suspended (SUS)" as opposed to Morphed.

I also have the 200x285 files for the PSP suspend cards. My personal preference is to put these cards with the original sets they came from but if this makes it easier for Wagic than I have no problem as is.

Thank you again for your hard work.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

KF1 wrote:Minor questions:
Why weren't these suspended cards just put into the Time Spiral block sets?
Wouldn't that be easier?

Keep in mind I've only got back into MTG for the past three months after being away for ten years from the game.

Also the unzipped folders read, "Suspended" but the _dat file reads, "Morphed"

After copying the suspend card code to the mtg txt, I renamed the Suspended folder to "SUS" and changed the dat file to read, "Suspended (SUS)" as opposed to Morphed.

I also have the 200x285 files for the PSP suspend cards. My personal preference is to put these cards with the original sets they came from but if this makes it easier for Wagic than I have no problem as is.

Thank you again for your hard work.
only reason i didnt put them all in the time spiral set is cause they dont all come from that set, these cards span over 4 sets of magic history...beleave or not lol...future,times, scorge,and one other...it was easier to put it in a single folder which later if i add more crazy cards using this suspend method(which i have about 20 more that can be made like this that arent suspend) it will be easier to add them without saying "hey guys heres 37 cards add them all to thier blocks and have fun doing it for 4 hours of searching up copy and pasting"
also they read morphed because originally I was working on a morph set...got about 50 cards into it before i released it wasnt true morph i was making...these cards were the follow up using a similar method so i just included them into the morph set i was making...
sadly i scrapped that morph set, but the suspend cards were still very possible so i went ahead and did them...
i made the mistake of counting all my eggs before they hatched and made ALL the card images for every morph card, made a card dat and search up all corresponding real version ect ect...LOTS of work...then when i finally sat down to code the morph effects on to these "templetes" 50 in i hit the wall...so sad really...

BTW how do you like them? I was VERY happy with the way they turned out...the best are those 4 or 5 suspend cards that are designed to keep coming back i freaking love em.
KF1

Post by KF1 »

Zethfox,

Thank you for the clarification. After all that coding I can understand now why you made a seperate set.

I ended up zipping my Suspended cards copy to make the card file size smaller. I haven't thoroughly tested them out yet but I will.

I hope Echo gets fixed soon I haven't been able to lay echo cards for awhile now...
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

KF1 wrote:Zethfox,

Thank you for the clarification. After all that coding I can understand now why you made a seperate set.

I ended up zipping my Suspended cards copy to make the card file size smaller. I haven't thoroughly tested them out yet but I will.

I hope Echo gets fixed soon I haven't been able to lay echo cards for awhile now...
its fixed the new way is upcost[{mana}{mana};next upkeep] the ; replaced , ......
KF1

Post by KF1 »

I just did a pouncing jaguar echo test on my PC version of Wagic and it didn't work. Forgive me for being horribly obtuse but does this mean that all the Echo cards have to be written all over again?

If not, is there an updated Eboot or other file that has echo working I can download? I can't be the only one having this problem...

What's odd is that my PSP version seems to be fine with Poucing Jaguar and Echo cost.