PSP Trophy Room Problem (Closed)

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
KF1

PSP Trophy Room Problem (Closed)

Post by KF1 »

I am having trouble finding a PSP friendly ANTIQUITIES set.

The current Antiquities set I have works fine on the PC.

My PSP version of the Antiquities set has all the thumbnails at 45x64, the cards are 201x285. All the collection numbers on the _dat file match with the card pictures which are .jpg files.

Only 3 of the 57 available cards for Wagic's Antiquities set show up in the PSP version. They are: Argivian Archaeologist, Dragon Engine and Mishra's Factory (Summer w/balloon).

I have done a complete reinstall of Wagic.

I have tried hbl79 and hbl85.

I have deleted the old PSP friendly Antiquities set and reinstalled it and got nowhere.

I have rescaled the HQ Antiquities set I use for my PC and have not got the Antiquities set to show up on my PSP.

Help!

[EDIT ABRA - not sure exacly what was the issue nor what the solution did...might move it archive]
Last edited by KF1 on Mon May 31, 2010 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KF1

Re: PSP Antiquities Trophy Room Problem- Resolved

Post by KF1 »

Aside from Antiquities, I had a few cards disappear from other PSP friendly sets like Shards of Alara and Ravenica.

I think I fixed my problem.

I ended up copying my PC version of Wagic player profile and stats over to my PSP Wagic file.

I have no idea why that worked but that seems to have done the trick.