APOCALYPSE 55/143 (0.9.1 UPDATED)

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
Dr.Solomat

APOCALYPSE 55/143 (0.9.1 UPDATED)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Hi everybody!

This is Dr.Solomat! I resumed my work on Apocalypse, set 3 of 3 from Invasion Block, for Wagic 0.9.1.

I sucessfully converted 55 cards out of 143, more was not possible.

History:
Version 0.3.1 27 Cards
Version 0.4.1 37 Cards
Version 0.6.1 38 Cards
Version 0.7.1 42 Cards
Version 0.8.1 53 Cards

Version 0.9.1 55 Cards (NEW Cards: Desolation Angel, Desolation Giant)

--- ALL NEW CARDS WERE TESTED SUCCESSFULLY! ---

INFO for 0.9.1:
1) Removed all colour lines.
2) Several bug fixes.
3) Wording update for all cards.

PLAYABLE Highlights:

ImageImageImage

I hope you have fun with it! Bug reports are welcome, but I think that i tested all cards long enough so that not many bugs, errors, etc. should be found!
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Dr.Solomat on Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:53 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
wololo
Site Admin

Re: APOCALYPSE Set 0.00

Post by wololo »

Welcome and thanks !
So far people have been using services such as rapidshare to upload their sets
corytheidiot

Post by corytheidiot »

I recommend mediafire.com they have no limits on bandwidth or anything
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

Maaaan,

i am frustrated! :( This edition is heck difficult to convert!

1) 2 Autos in 1 line don`t work! Bye bye Painlands! Is this true for Suffocating Blast, or is it possible to create it?

2) SACRIFICE and DISCARD activation costs would be so cool for Wagic!

3)The option "@atyournextturn" or something exists! Is it possible to create something like "@beginningofeachofyourupkeep!" I need it for Phyrexian Arena! :mrgreen:

3) How does Pyroclasm work? How do X-Spells with multiple targets work, like Prosperity, or Fault Line? I just tried to create
CRYPT RATS!!!! :lol: Didnt work!
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Muwahahaha, my ultimate goal is to have card coders so frustrated that they end up improving the code ;)
The parser will improve slowly, but it will improve, keep in mind that the very first public version of Wagic only allowed mana tapping, basic abilities modifiers, and p/t modifiers... and that was only 3 months ago :mrgreen:
Dr.Solomat

Re: APOCALYPSE 27/143

Post by Dr.Solomat »

so here the first version! Next!
Dr.Solomat

Post by Dr.Solomat »

I don't have a filesharing account and i think it is not too difficult to get the images from Gatherer... .

Hardest part is coding and i have to do a lot for other editions (next will be INVASION,relase today).

Can anyone other upload the pictures please? :)
Yareah

Post by Yareah »

Dr.Solomat

Re: APOCALYPSE 37/143 (0.4.1 UPDATED)

Post by Dr.Solomat »

New Version uploaded!
_espaa_

Re: APOCALYPSE 37/143 (0.4.1 UPDATED)

Post by _espaa_ »

thanks dr. solomat! , anyone can upload pictures and thumbnails for this set? thx

Good Work!