Beta: Mox's, Black Lotus, Timetwister & more??

All posts that are not relevant anymore.
Forum rules
Warning, you are in the archives section. There is a high risk the posts in this section are not accurate. Please use the search button to see if you can find more up to date information
bcdiscman

Beta: Mox's, Black Lotus, Timetwister & more??

Post by bcdiscman »

Will Beta (LEB) be officially included in 0.11.1? If it will be... then should I add the "primitive" lines to the _card.dat? if it will not... then should I wait until the release of 0.11.1 to add the "primitive" lines as an update to the Beta post, so that anyone who still wants to play with Magic's very best cards (see subject line) will still be able to download a working version until the release of 0.11.1??

P.S. if anyone reads this that is not Wololo or a Dev. and wants to see Beta cards included in the next release... please post here and let your voices be heard. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman
Psyringe

Re: Beta: Mox's, Black Lotus, Timetwister & more??

Post by Psyringe »

The work has already been done - Beta is included in the SVN (along with Alpha, Unlimited etc.), using the new primitives feature. :)
bcdiscman

Post by bcdiscman »

That's awesome!!! I hadn't updated in a couple of days so I was not aware. Now, with the addition of 2nd - 9th edition will RV be renamed to 3rd or 3ED (it's actual abbreviation in magic) or will it stay RV in wagic??
ImageImageImageImage
BCdiscman
arcaneous

Post by arcaneous »

they're in there, but Beta is LEB and Alpha is LEA.
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

bcdiscman wrote:Now, with the addition of 2nd - 9th edition will RV be renamed to 3rd or 3ED (it's actual abbreviation in magic) or will it stay RV in wagic??
Renaming RV to 3ED is something I had planned to do a while ago, but then other things got priority. Several people requested it, so I'll put it on my todo list again.